A question to the active players

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

aug
level1
level1

A question to the active players

Postby aug » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:37 pm

How do you feel about the Phoenix 2v2 being random alliance and totally random? I've noticed some people like it and others hate it.
Could you provide some feedback if something needs changing, like disabling the random alliances? I had the idea of
a random game being just what it is, totally random. And since there are plenty of other servers to go around, the randomness
was the only thing really missing from the possibilities. I think it fills up the space nicely, but since I really don't play myself
(not much atleast), I'd like to hear some feedback. Positive and negative.

Peace,
-aug
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Re: A question to the active players

Postby kudayta » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:15 am

Yeah, you're spot on with the "some like it, some don't" sentiment. It's mostly the random alliances thing.

I could tell you why I dislike that feature, but it doesn't matter. Run your server as you see fit, you seem like a decent guy and all.
atomic oracle
level2
level2

Postby atomic oracle » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:38 am

If you can host a game idea that's not available on other servers that's aleways best.
Ärstotzka
level2
level2

Postby Ärstotzka » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:28 pm

I like the random teams, thats why I would choose to play on it. There are other 2v2 servers where you decide the team, this one is unique for those who are in that kind of mood. Keep it as is. : )

Return to “General”