New Forum Mod/Admin

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Endless
level5
level5

New Forum Mod/Admin

Postby Endless » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:00 pm

The title is somewhat misleading. This is more directed towards Sicilian hound.

Multiple people have told me that the reason you are going crazy with the group 6 thing, trying to push yourself and your servers as the best, is because you think you are going to be a forum admin. I will be the first to tell you, that will not happen. Ever. Too many people hate you and can't stand you. Your decisions in the past have shown that you can't handle the smallest bit of pressure. You are not one to lead, and again, I will be the first to say that I would not follow you.

I hope this post discourages you, because if you become an admin here, I guarantee it will be the ultimate death of defcon, the game so many of us love.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Re: New Forum Mod/Admin

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:32 pm

You know I really don't care if I become Admin/Mod. Mark gave me more abilities then any Admin. Reason be is I am a very active member within the Forums Community.

I'm pretty satisfied with that. So up yours Endless and your worthless opinion!
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:47 am, edited 10 times in total.
General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:50 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:I am so sorry you feel that way. I'm also sorry you took the time to wright this because I just don't care about anything you have to say or anything about you.

Also who gave you power? No one, because no one would give any rights to a hot headed, inbred, redneck from tim buck two Kentucky.

Really...does one have to drag yourself as low as this by throwing abusive comments such as "hot headed, inbred, redneck" in attempt to get back at someone who is expressing his opinion of his own free will about someone?

Nowhere did i find when reading Endless' post of any abusive slander your way, even if the topic was directed at you. So i have to question why you think it is justified for you to, as i say "Drag yourself as low as the "Demons" that you try to persecute."

If are going to do a comeback at this, if at all, then do it in a more mature manner of your "position" please.
Ärstotzka
level2
level2

Postby Ärstotzka » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:07 am

Although I certainly don't think Sicilian should've called you that at all. Endless you did seem to post this out of the blue to personally attack him for no apparent reason. It certainly seem to be a post that you seek to illicit a response from him. This exactly what you were looking for?

There is enough of this on the forum. Just go play a 2v2 tour game and chill. :-)
Marushyne
level1
level1

Postby Marushyne » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:25 am

Yeah, I agree..that was pretty out of the blue and pointless. What does it matter who is a forum mod/admin if higher ups make him one? Nothing.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:34 am

I'm curious to know what abilities that mark gave you Sicilian besides sticky posts?

This was out of the blue, but come on now, like you guys can't see it? It definitely makes sense. I mean ever since he was denied admin spots on sfcon and quake, he has been on this group 6 binge just to satisfy his lust for power.

And thanks on the insults hound. Just what everyone wants to see in a future admin LOL.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:39 am

Now I do things for GROUP 6 to better the community, NOT for my own personal forums agenda. If you hear yourself you sound insane!

You out of all should know why GROUP 6 was created!
You banned ME AND ATOMIC for your own personal vendetta on SFCON. So LHH, Me, and ATOMIC went our own way, and created our own servers to play on FREE from your ban hammering, power trippin ass.

Everything G6 has ever done for this community is to create a safe zone for all players to play. None of G6 Admins are ban hammers and like to teach instead of ban. Also I sought out to preserver DEFCON history. We have all previous dedicated host recordings available for everyone.

If this sounds like its for my own personal gain then think again, it took YEARS of time and resources of my OWN with nothing to gain from or back.
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:46 am

General Ivan wrote:
Sicilian Hound wrote:I am so sorry you feel that way. I'm also sorry you took the time to wright this because I just don't care about anything you have to say or anything about you.

Also who gave you power? No one, because no one would give any rights to a hot headed, inbred, redneck from tim buck two Kentucky.

Also I never wanted power. But when I offered my help to Zorotama, senator, and laika, they thought I handled myself well enough to manage their servers. And don't you dare make fun of Kentucky! It's the best state in the greatest nation! My state is better than most countries!
General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:46 am

Dynamic wrote:Although I certainly don't think Sicilian should've called you that at all. Endless you did seem to post this out of the blue to personally attack him for no apparent reason. It certainly seem to be a post that you seek to illicit a response from him. This exactly what you were looking for?

As i say: "Why drag yourself as low as the Demons you try to persecute"

Dynamic wrote:There is enough of this on the forum. Just go play a 2v2 tour game and chill. :-)

Indeed there is, probably one of the reasons i reacted out, just sick of seeing these slappy slap fights. whether this is Endless' intent or not to provoke Hound i would rather leave to the community. And damn i want to get back on DEFCON so bad but how can i with a broken game? (I have tried everything i can think of so far, and besides i am drifting off subject here)

EDIT: Bah here we go again...may as well prepare the popcorn...
Last edited by General Ivan on Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:52 am

Okay I will admit I should not have insulted your home state... But what did you expect to get from me with your thread? :|
General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:54 am

General Ivan wrote:As i say: "Why drag yourself as low as the Demons you try to persecute"

I find this works both ways as well you know... :wink:
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:55 am

Sicilian Hound wrote:Okay I will admit I should not have insulted your home state... But what did you expect to get from me with your thread? :|

I expected you to come clean.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:56 am

Endless wrote:I expected you to come clean.

About? I am no were near perfect, not even by a long shot. But my intentions are good, with good moral standings.

Have you looked at yourself? Your not Mr. Perfect either to be calling me out.. In fact out of everything we have done to each-other as Forums/Defcon rivals, this is the lowest.

You are doing a Character Assassination on me for no good reason or intention... :|
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:04 am

Not really a fan of call out threads, nothing ever comes good from these type of threads besides pointless/useless banter, keep it civil or ill shut it down. Take it to PM's or PM me if there is a issue with someone. Thanks
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:04 am

Sicilian Hound wrote:
Endless wrote:I expected you to come clean.

About? I am no were near perfect, not even by a long shot. But my intentions are good, with good moral standings.

Have you looked at yourself? Your not Mr. Perfect either to be calling me out.. In fact out of all the things you and I have done to each other this is one of the lowest Endless.

You are doing a Character Assassination on me for no good reason or intention... :|

Character assassination? Lol I am just telling everyone what I heard, and I am putting you on blast for you to admit or deny, to which you have yet to do either. I am also not claiming to be anything at all. I'm not doing anything to you not said anything disparaging, just addressing rumors, and stating my opinion on those rumors.

See what I did there? I addressed what you said. Do the same for me please.

Return to “General”