***DTNC Vicious Real Active Player List***

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Re: ***DTNC Vicious Real Active Player List***

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:14 pm

If you can find 3 people who think those two are better please let me know. Not including Max & Abu themselves I don't think you will find anyone, so I'll be waiting. Let it be known I have no issues with Max/Abu personally I just know I'm better, not only because I've been playing longer than even if you endless but just on tactics/naval im better...which is the whole game not just being a point whore unless you think that's being actually skilled? If you think that well idk what to tell ya.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:17 pm

I tell you what, I'll humor you. I'll watch some recordings on my off days here soon, and I will post them on here so the world can see what I can see. They will be of you, max, and abu. Trust me, I really dislike them and their play style, but they are simply better... and longevity of playing has little to do with skill at this point. Rad Poison is a good example. He has been around for a solid 2 years maybe? He's better than you.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:29 pm

I'm not sure what games you are watching. Tbh the only reason you were even added on MYlist was because we ran out of people for the top 10, you aren't that active yourself. If you don't play multiples matches a day like I have been doing for quite a while now since I've come back from my long hiatus from defcon you have really no room to talk or make a opinion on who is better.If we should make this list correct, maybe I should put Apachon or police state in your place since they both beat you last in 1v1's if you have played if you want to get technical. And longevity of playing still makes a difference when playing against more "new" people and new as in just 1-2 years.

EDIT: Check the first line of this thread, what does it read? Instead of constructive criticism on my list, gotta make a circus outta it like you're a Why? troll poser.

Stealth Mode
level1
level1

Postby Stealth Mode » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:34 pm

Hi guys thx for the mentions :P So I have a suggestion that should make all happy. I Prupose this: That I am removed from the list and replaced with who I think is worthy of the position and all would have to agree that LSWP has always been a top 10 player and because I have noticed her not mentioned here I would like to nominate her for the spot . Thx a lot for placing me on your list vic,

Stealth Mode
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:35 pm

DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Stealth Mode wrote:Hi guys thx for the mentions :P So I have a suggestion that should make all happy. I Prupose this: That I am removed from the list and replaced with who I think is worthy of the position and all would have to agree that LSWP has always been a top 10 player and because I have noticed her not mentioned here I would like to nominate her for the spot . Thx a lot for placing me on your list vic,

Stealth Mode

Np Stealth, the issue with LSWP is she really isn't that active. If she becomes more active I will gladly add her on here, along with anyone else who becomes more active like Edward/Alabama Hammer. But for now Stealth that spot is yours.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:05 pm

DTNC Vicious wrote:I'm not sure what games you are watching. Tbh the only reason you were even added on MYlist was because we ran out of people for the top 10, you aren't that active yourself. If you don't play multiples matches a day like I have been doing for quite a while now since I've come back from my long hiatus from defcon you have really no room to talk or make a opinion on who is better.If we should make this list correct, maybe I should put Apachon or police state in your place since they both beat you last in 1v1's if you have played if you want to get technical.

EDIT: Check the first line of this thread, what does it read? Instead of constructive criticism on my list, gotta make a circus outta it like you're a Why? troll poser.

Go ahead and replace me. Your list sucks anyways, and like i said, anyone who is reading would agree that your list is junk. Apachon did beat me in asia (him) vs Russia (me). It's hard to win when asia knows what they're doing and puts up 99 mil in kills. However, I dont remember the police state game. Maybe a poser?

That said, I was making constructive criticism, then you started calling me a dipshit, telling me to uninstall my game, and telling me you "beat my ass" in a game? The BEST PART, is at the bottom of that same post when you put:
DTNC Vicious wrote:
EDIT: For the sanctity and sake of this forum, lets not turn this thread into a dick measuring contest or a troll fest of dumb remarks with no evidence to back up any claims.

Lol then you go on this whole new level of arguing with me. You are so hypocritical it's hilarious.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:26 pm

Well it all started with your asinine reply about Max & Abu. I don't see anyone really disagreeing with this list, its the best CURRENT ACTIVE players. Can't get that through your thick head eh? Baton would be #1 if he played more, so if he does play more then he will move up, if Kud plays less or gets beaten by people under him he will go down its that simple. For such a "trash list" it sure seems to be getting to you, for what reason I'm not sure. Should of been glad you are even on it tbh, but I will gladly take you off if you would like, just need to find a replacement for your spot.

EDIT : Also, unlike your list my list will constantly be updated. Obviously you might not have a lot of time to keep up with your list, nothing against that. People are busy, have things to do I get all that. But I am at a point where I can keep up with the player base every day. So thanks for starting off discussion great *rolls eyes*. If you want to reply to this post one more time you may but the rest of it send to my PM so we don't keep this thread with useless BS because its obvious we both want to get the last word here....

E.g.
Also, my dick is bigger than yours anyways. I can piss further too.
Ärstotzka
level2
level2

Postby Ärstotzka » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:52 pm

UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:58 pm

Also, my dick is bigger than yours anyways. I can piss further too.

DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:13 am

lololol maybe I should make a list for best Gif's also
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:21 am

Good idea ;)
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:07 am

Here's my issue with it: if I were to play a bunch this week and beat kud 4 times, I would have to be number one right? What if right after that, lord haw haw beats me a couple times, so now he's number one. That's where your logic is messed up, because baton is better than any of us.

You're also missing people who play more than I do. I.e. Senator and Laika.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:26 am

Well this isn't a perm list, the point of my challenging thing is to keep it competitive and fun. So yes if you beat kud 4 times you will get his spot and if Lord Haw Haw does the same to you he will get your spot, the list can change many times depending on players form if they decide to challenge other people on the list. Keeps things fresh I think instead of just a list that doesn't really change. This is hybrid form of ranking players who are active. As for Senator/Laika I will look into the databases to see how much they have played in the last weeks. ty

and with Baton being better then all , he has his extra stoned days when he is very beatable :)
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:27 am

Endless wrote:...but if you think Kud is better than Baton and Legendary, and Stealth is better than CZA, Myself, Warclown, and Edward, then you have lost your mind or you are out of touch with today's players. I think 100% of people reading this will agree.

I just wanted to make sure this gets repeated in the thread.

Vicous: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ahBIrjQ0oE

Return to “General”