1v1 Tournament Postings/Screenshots/Predictions

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

General Ivan
level2
level2

Re: 1v1 Tournament Postings/Screenshots/Predictions

Postby General Ivan » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:20 pm

Legendary1 wrote:No problem. It's not needed. There is no tourney. This thread is still in announcements just as a monument to the tour officials's failure. :D

I may have posted somewhere in a different topic regarding this 1v1 on how i feared the tourney would fail on pretty much the same lines as Coke's 2013 Winter Tourney. May aswell be the ever seeing 3rd eye on how these tourneys will work out because the past 3 tourneys (this one included) have died out due to the lack of dedication that was required for these games because of timezones and such.

I even went as far as to PM hound my concerns of why i think the tourney would fail back in September(ish time i think, been so long since i played -_-).
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:08 am

Yea I'm taking a forced break no Internet stealing neighbors wifi witch is spoty at best to check forums once in awhile so I must drop from Tourny and it's probably safe to say to take this dead thread down. Real shame it is that people can't dedicate simple 2-3 hours out of a hole week++.
atomic oracle
level2
level2

Postby atomic oracle » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:12 am

I will firebomb your neighbors!

Return to “General”