SH , Group 6 , US mods - FAILS

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

A8U51V3 M0TH
level3
level3

Re: SH , Group 6 , US mods - FAILS

Postby A8U51V3 M0TH » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:02 pm

depends what you mean by consent some people can't give consent - for example minors and the mentally disabled.

I had rather hoped that a self confessed law enforcement officer like yourself would know the answer to that! I suppose you have got your knickers in a twist because you took my bait and made a flippant remark about rape. The sensible thing to do of course was ignore rather than attempt petty bait-backs with someone who knows troll bait when they see it. I just wish your colleugues and superiors could see what you really think but hopefully your cleverer than that Ranjit Sinha!

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 50471.aspx
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:23 pm

A8U51V3 M0TH wrote:depends what you mean by consent some people can't give consent - for example minors and the mentally disabled.

I had rather hoped that a self confessed law enforcement officer like yourself would know the answer to that! I suppose you have got your knickers in a twist because you took my bait and made a flippant remark about rape. The sensible thing to do of course was ignore rather than attempt petty bait-backs with someone who knows troll bait when they see it. I just wish your colleugues and superiors could see what you really think but hopefully your cleverer than that Ranjit Sinha!

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 50471.aspx

Why do you think I asked you? I know exactly what Federal and state laws classify as rape. You hit it nearly on the head. It basically classifies it as "those that are no longer/never have been mentally competent to make a decision." Anyone (in my state) under the age of 16 are not in consent with adults. Anyone under the age of 14 are not in consent period. Anyone who also either a.) failed a psychiatric exam or was deemed unable to consent by a licensed Medical Doctor prior to said event; or b.) failed a psychiatric exam or was deemed unable to consent by a licensed Medical Doctor proceeding said event.

Being yourself a woman, it was probably tactless for me to bring up an orgy and try to spin it off as "rape." I apologize to you. However, my superiors and colleagues wouldnt give a rats monkey ass about what is said on this forum, especially a poor attempt at a joke. Suck my balls.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:25 pm

Also thanks for bringing up an argument from India. It works well for an argument in America.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:50 pm

You two are so much fun.

Also, you have to admit M0TH is good at this game.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:13 pm

Colytic wrote:You two are so much fun.

Also, you have to admit M0TH is good at this game.

Nah. Her shit is stale. I stated this a long time ago.

Endless wrote:.

5. Dante's inferno - I enjoy a good troll every now and then. Keeps things alive. Come on now though, your trolling isn't as effective if you do it constantly. Change it up, be serious, or take some time off. Conflict Europe had this down patt.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44649

^^^^^^^ for reference if you need it.
A8U51V3 M0TH
level3
level3

Postby A8U51V3 M0TH » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:37 pm

I would give a US example but its hard to find one with american police officers shooting the mentally incompentent and killing schoolkids who are brandishing toy guns ! Why is a example in india is just not good enough for an americans? Is it because you think India is a backwards country anyway? For shame you think that Endless India is no bit part player to the world stage and never has been! I am suprised that this story wasn't in your "team breifing" on the role of the Police, Slutwalks and Rapeculture . But OK as you asked so nicely - http://www.theatlantic.com/features/arc ... ss/379976/ is Alaska close enough for you?

At the end of the day we all have access to google and a simple search rape, american police ect will give you scores of results. You are right I am a woman and a Feminist and "rape-culture" is nothing new and I am aware your flippant remarks were just humour which is why i countered with my own nasty joke.

You lie I am good at this game i baited you to make a silly remark about rape and in your arrogance you did it as you just can't help yourself. I knew you would do it too and i can make you do it again.

Much love...

Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:43 pm

I remember you saying that Endless. It did get particularly stale at one point but M0TH recognized this and took a break. I feel it's been quite held back lately. But that's just my humble feeling.

@M0TH

That image, lol.

Also, wasn't sure if the feminist stuff was for the lulz or if you actually bought into it. Still not sure.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:16 pm

A8U51V3 M0TH wrote:I would give a US example but its hard to find one with american police officers shooting the mentally incompentent and killing schoolkids who are brandishing toy guns ! Why is a example in india is just not good enough for an americans? Is it because you think India is a backwards country anyway? For shame you think that Endless India is no bit part player to the world stage and never has been! I am suprised that this story wasn't in your "team breifing" on the role of the Police, Slutwalks and Rapeculture . But OK as you asked so nicely - http://www.theatlantic.com/features/arc ... ss/379976/ is Alaska close enough for you?

I say good job on bringing up and Indian politician being a retard because what he says over there, has no effect on americans. Now if American politicians were to say that, (I'm sure some have) we would crucify them. I never said that i thought india is not a player to the world stage. I'll never say that about any country. I'll use a discussion I had the other day with my partner: Scotland gaining independence would change the world, especially the world. Simply put, it would be the predecessor to the 50 states of America beginning to secceed.

Now to your article, you refer to an area that is not policed. I am sorry for those people. I really am. But Tanan has actually rejected government for the fear that it would interfere with their tribal history. If this were to happen in Kentucky, and it was reported, I can guarantee you that it would be persued and if these stories are fact, the subjects would be prosecuted. Since they have decided to not have a local government, they must police themselves however.

Maybe I trolled you into having a sensible conversation with me by dropping that pipe bomb into your brain? I can see it now... The chemical reaction... "THIS GUY!!!!!111!!!! OMG I NEED TO RIP HIS FACE OFF!!!! HE'S A COP?!?!?!? IMMA TROLL HIM!!!!!1!!" Oh the pleasure it gives me.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:35 pm

Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:38 pm

This ^^^^^
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:06 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:
Colytic wrote:Hang on, is Baton banned from any game servers?

No, but he is banned on the forums because of that piece of foul trash Kudayta. Kudayta has been a miserable burden and a mistake to this community. To bad there isn't a delete button for him.

I think Laika banned him..but I'm not sure. Anyway strange...the cheater bans the pro.
A8U51V3 M0TH
level3
level3

Postby A8U51V3 M0TH » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:26 am

Now to your article, you refer to an area that is not policed. I am sorry for those people. I really am. But Tanan has actually rejected government for the fear that it would interfere with their tribal history. If this were to happen in Kentucky, and it was reported, I can guarantee you that it would be persued and if these stories are fact, the subjects would be prosecuted. Since they have decided to not have a local government, they must police themselves however.

I didnt read the Article i just googled it as example, thanks for explanation

]Scotland gaining independence would change the world, especially the world. Simply put, it would be the predecessor to the 50 states of America beginning to secceed

don't even know what to say about that - I am Scottish and we voted no to independance just so you know

Maybe I trolled you into having a sensible conversation with me by dropping that pipe bomb into your brain? I can see it now... The chemical reaction... "THIS GUY!!!!!111!!!! OMG I NEED TO RIP HIS FACE OFF!!!! HE'S A COP?!?!?!? IMMA TROLL HIM!!!!!1!!" Oh the pleasure it gives me.

:) - some of this is true, apart from the face ripping. Why you felt the need to reveal your Job to anybody is a mystery to me. we have a saying here "all coppers are bastards".

Anyway's this thread with all the RGEEZY closing and re-opening has kinda lost its steam, so i am gonna lose all my money playing Poker and come back and let you beat my ass at Defcon so I can be a double loser. Then when I am mad as hell again I will argue about something else with you. :twisted:

Return to “General”