3. Rus|Mike
4. R3D
5. Baton
6. LSWP
7. Forrest Krunk
8. BATTLETRON
9. Zoro's Dog
10. Radiant Caligula

I definitely know I'm missing some from this list. Let me know what you think.

Obviously many are missed..but above all you missed Senator. In my op he is 2nd equally with mike (ace is 3rd). He opened the eyes of all that members of this list. And as active player he smashed asses and asses with style and elegance.
He found the real rule of the defcon map.
Fantastic knowledge of the basements, shiny strategic mind and stilish and fluid execution.

Now he become a bit older :P but without him the game would be poor and unvoiced. He is the science of this game, more than the guys that wrote it.

Remember, this is in my opinion, but I'm not sure if senator was playing actively that he would even be #3 on the active list. While he might have the greatest mind in defcon, I think that some players like Baton, cumiro, and cows would beat him regularly. Sure he would get his wins, but they would beat him more often than not. Again this is just my opinion, and I tend to think Sen agrees with me 95% of the time.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Re: Endless Unbiased Official Top 25

Postby Zorotama » Thu May 07, 2015 11:40 am

Well..I know well cumiro, personally. I honestly think to be more strong than him..or at least at the same level when I was a regular player. Senator is another level.
Cumi recognizes him as a master, maybe you don't remember properly how senator was when he was a regular player. Only MOR, in a duel, and only Ace & Mike, as a team, can beat him. Me and cumiro played nights and nights versus Senator..it was ever an eyecandy show and a great defcon lesson.
Obviously my opinion (and pretty surely cumiro's too).

Edit: you forgot also Nightwatch..he is at senator's and mike's level
Schub's Fugleman
level0

Postby Schub's Fugleman » Thu May 07, 2015 4:38 pm

Outrageous!!!! Seriously, I had to log-in for this.

Delete Forrest Krunk, BATTLETRON and RC (although it hurts to demand this as the only RC-devotee).
They were/are(?) important players, no doubt, but within the top 10? Never!
RC left at the time when Defcon was still in Kindergarten.
As far as I remember, Forrest Krunk and BATTLETRON were among the inventors of 2vs2.
But, jeez, even I was better than BATTLETRON.

Think about the following players:
Senator
Nightwatch
WHY
Countersmurf
Mrmot

and

EDWARD!!!!
Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Thu May 07, 2015 4:48 pm

Yep, I agree. But you were not better than BATTLETRON. I was as was Zyklotron. Muhahahaha...
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Thu May 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Edward and Hi there (and Mot sometimes) are beyond ranks.

Anyway defcon died when some players stopped to recognize the difference between great players and experienced ones..
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Fri May 08, 2015 5:33 am

Schub's Fugleman wrote:Outrageous!!!! Seriously, I had to log-in for this.

Delete Forrest Krunk, BATTLETRON and RC (although it hurts to demand this as the only RC-devotee).
They were/are(?) important players, no doubt, but within the top 10? Never!
RC left at the time when Defcon was still in Kindergarten.
As far as I remember, Forrest Krunk and BATTLETRON were among the inventors of 2vs2.
But, jeez, even I was better than BATTLETRON.

Think about the following players:
Senator
Nightwatch +1
WHY +5
Countersmurf +1
Mrmot+1

and

EDWARD!!!!

See, that's why I put that I was missing people! A little refresher to fix that.

EDIT: Updated again, both lists.
TEXAS
level1
level1

Postby TEXAS » Fri May 08, 2015 4:28 pm

Thanks for ranking me highly Endless, however I do not think I am good enough to be #13. Perhaps at the most 16. The ranking of 17 you gave me yesterday is probably the most accurate as I have beaten Ronnie and Radikal before. Until I play and beat those players above 16 then I would say rank me lower.

Regards,
TEXAS
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Sat May 09, 2015 3:18 am

TEXAS wrote:Thanks for ranking me highly Endless, however I do not think I am good enough to be #13. Perhaps at the most 16. The ranking of 17 you gave me yesterday is probably the most accurate as I have beaten Ronnie and Radikal before. Until I play and beat those players above 16 then I would say rank me lower.

Regards,
TEXAS

You're more than capable of beating me. I've seen you play.

In fact, if you and I were to swap places on Endless' list, I would say it's a pretty good list.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Sat May 09, 2015 8:09 am

kudayta wrote:
TEXAS wrote:Thanks for ranking me highly Endless, however I do not think I am good enough to be #13. Perhaps at the most 16. The ranking of 17 you gave me yesterday is probably the most accurate as I have beaten Ronnie and Radikal before. Until I play and beat those players above 16 then I would say rank me lower.

Regards,
TEXAS

You're more than capable of beating me. I've seen you play.

In fact, if you and I were to swap places on Endless' list, I would say it's a pretty good list.

Though you are being humble here, lets not get unrealistic. Yes, he is very capable of beating you. However, he is not a top 5 player. He and the rest of the 11-15 group can be interchangeable, IMO.

Edit: I brought back the gap system; just to show the gaps between one player and the next. The players in their groups are more susceptible to change in their groupings, rather than jumping to the next group.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Sat May 09, 2015 11:36 am

In the group of the players beyond ranks I forgot to add Stiffmeister.

1 - Mor (the poet or Moradona)
2 - Senator (the science) and mike
3 - Ace rimmer and Nightwatch (fat ass)

Nirvana Group:

1 - Hi there (zoro's dog, hooru and all his decadent reincarnations)
2 - Edward (the most beautiful 1vs1 player)
3 - Stiffmeister (the little violent buddha)
4 - Mrmot (the half genius and the half idiot)
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Fri May 15, 2015 9:33 am

It's a shame to not have senator in the top ten of all times (it would be a shame to not put him in a top five) but I must confess that I secretly like how a noob can't modify his nature and recognize the style.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Sat May 16, 2015 4:00 am

Zorotama wrote:It's a shame to not have senator in the top ten of all times (it would be a shame to not put him in a top five) but I must confess that I secretly like how a noob can't modify his nature and recognize the style.

I guess you are referring to me?
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Mon May 18, 2015 3:47 pm

Here a random list of great players that noobs can't remember:

Razorjack
Renholder
Hyperion
Wu China
Mogwai
Blackbeard
Eral
Shai Hulud
Groeteschele
Julian
I Am Legion
Sfericz
John the Greek
mvpe
Tsar Bomba
NZ army

All these deserves to be in a wall of fame.

You still not add Senator (that is a big shame) and you don't understand zoro's dog (how you can?) that as Hi There won several times vs Nightwatch with 6fleets and random silos placement in enemy radar range. As hooru he won all the players with an evident supremacy.

You don't know anything about this game.
Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX
level1
level1

Postby Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX » Mon May 18, 2015 8:34 pm

Correct me if I am wrong, but I've seen Sacoya 6-pack and get rekt by scrubs all the time, unless that was an imitator...
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Mon May 18, 2015 8:43 pm

Zorotama wrote:Here a random list of great players that noobs can't remember:

Razorjack
Renholder
Hyperion
Wu China
Mogwai
Blackbeard
Eral
Shai Hulud
Groeteschele
Julian
I Am Legion
Sfericz
John the Greek
mvpe
Tsar Bomba
NZ army

All these deserves to be in a wall of fame.

You still not add Senator (that is a big shame) and you don't understand zoro's dog (how you can?) that as Hi There won several times vs Nightwatch with 6fleets and random silos placement in enemy radar range. As hooru he won all the players with an evident supremacy.

You don't know anything about this game.

Lol. You are something else. I can't even respond to you, because all you do is talk the talk. I have challenged you to 1v1 several times and each time you back out saying, "I do not waste time on noobs." Which if you think I am a noob it should be easy for you to beat me right? Right? No, you can't beat me. You couldn't beat me in 2008. 2009 (when you had me admining the sharewoods). 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. Or 2014. Just face it. The only reason you think senator is so good, is because you sucked so bad that he seemed so great.
I remember all of those players except Hyperion. Your next argument? Or can you let the people who are actually involved with our community converse?

Return to “General”