Endless and Kudayta

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Blackbeard
level4
level4
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:05 pm

Re: Endless and Kudayta

Postby Blackbeard » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:00 am

Gentlemen...

I be placed in a bewilderment. There I were, resting, and upon a sudden I hear an ungodly row...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szUEkiRPQwQ

Now where did I put me rum? :lol: .
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Endless and Kudayta

Postby Endless » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:29 am

Zorotama wrote:No, no, no..you didn't understand: you are an idiot anyway. If I am or if I am not...you anyway an idiot, idiot.


I can't even understand what you are typing! Jesus help this guy.
User avatar
Zorotama
level5
level5
Posts: 1507
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:03 am
Location: 64x80

Re: Endless and Kudayta

Postby Zorotama » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:40 am

You are an idiot..what you want understand? What you can understand? Run diplotron, run..
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Endless and Kudayta

Postby Endless » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:49 am

Zorotama wrote:You are an idiot..what you want understand? What you can understand? Run diplotron, run..


Ok. I'll rewrite your shitty grammar for you:

You are an idiot. What don't you understand? What can you understand? My name is Dimitri and I am a retard.
User avatar
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5
Posts: 1440
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:32 am

Re: Endless and Kudayta

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:10 am

Zorotama dimenticare questo bigotto. Egli non vale tempo. Nessuno si cura cio che pensa. Fidati me so. (:

-Ci dispiace, mio italiano e molto arrugginito. :p
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Endless and Kudayta

Postby Endless » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:04 am

Sicilian Hound wrote:Zorotama dimenticare questo bigotto. Egli non vale tempo. Nessuno si cura cio che pensa. Fidati me so. (:

-Ci dispiace, mio italiano e molto arrugginito. :p


Mio caro siciliano Hound, andare prendere un po 'Adderall per il bipolarismo. Ti direi di succhiare le palle, ma si potrebbe disegnare a molto sulla mia prepuzio.

E ho pensato che non erano postando sul forum più? O stai mentendo anche su questo?
User avatar
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5
Posts: 1440
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:32 am

Re: Endless and Kudayta

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:33 am

Endless wrote:E ho pensato che non erano postando sul forum più? O stai mentendo anche su questo?


No, aveva una email che mi dice che ho ricevuto un PM. E accaduto vedere questo. (Taking care of Group business witch unfortunately requires me to go on formus and respond to PM's time to time.... So don't hold your breath for a response anytime soon. )

Sicilian Hound wrote:Lastly, if anyone has a issue with one of my threads please pm me & it will send a email to notifying me. Because I will not be checking up with the forums.
User avatar
Zorotama
level5
level5
Posts: 1507
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:03 am
Location: 64x80

Re: Endless and Kudayta

Postby Zorotama » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:37 am

Endless wrote:Ok. I'll rewrite your shitty grammar for you:

You are an idiot. What don't you understand? What can you understand? My name is Dimitri and I am a retard.


You are an idiot..What do you want to understand? What can you understand?

The hard thing is to clash the italian semantic complexity in the dry english structure. Generally is not a big problem because, contesting Chomsky's idea, the idea itself has a prelinguistic root and the human brain can intel another brain beyond the failing rules. Obviously this is not true for the idiot cop that you are..so run, and run again dear idiot.

Diplotron, I forgive your shitty italian..only an idiot could intel your idiocy because of it.
Your idiocy is per se nota, idiot.

@Sicilian

Non preoccuparti, non do importanza a queste cose..mi diverto soltanto a vederlo mentre sviluppa la sua idiozia e si rotola come un cane nella merda.
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Endless and Kudayta

Postby Endless » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Zorotama wrote:
Endless wrote:Ok. I'll rewrite your shitty grammar for you:

You are an idiot. What don't you understand? What can you understand? My name is Dimitri and I am a retard.


You are an idiot..What do you want to understand? What can you understand?

The hard thing is to clash the italian semantic complexity in the dry english structure. Generally is not a big problem because, contesting Chomsky's idea, the idea itself has a prelinguistic root and the human brain can intel another brain beyond the failing rules. Obviously this is not true for the idiot cop that you are..so run, and run again dear idiot.

Diplotron, I forgive your shitty italian..only an idiot could intel your idiocy because of it.
Your idiocy is per se nota, idiot.

@Sicilian

Non preoccuparti, non do importanza a queste cose..mi diverto soltanto a vederlo mentre sviluppa la sua idiozia e si rotola come un cane nella merda.


Do you speak English at all? Or do you just use google translate? Because when I put everything you say in better grammar to Italian then back to English, I get some bullshit version of English. In fact, every time it turns out to be exactly what you wrote.
User avatar
Zorotama
level5
level5
Posts: 1507
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:03 am
Location: 64x80

Re: Endless and Kudayta

Postby Zorotama » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Useless idiot, you can't neither approach a start of comprehension. Why your umbilical cord spring from your ass?
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Endless and Kudayta

Postby Endless » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Why can't you answer any questions? Because I'm right. That's why. Everyone sees right through you.
User avatar
Colytic
level4
level4
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Re: Endless and Kudayta

Postby Colytic » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:14 am

Zorotama wrote:The hard thing is to clash the italian semantic complexity in the dry english structure. Generally is not a big problem because, contesting Chomsky's idea, the idea itself has a prelinguistic root and the human brain can intel another brain beyond the failing rules. Obviously this is not true for the idiot cop that you are..so run, and run again dear idiot.


No offence Zoro, but is this some thinly-veiled attack on the Emglish language, just like Baton did?
Last edited by Colytic on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Zorotama
level5
level5
Posts: 1507
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:03 am
Location: 64x80

Re: Endless and Kudayta

Postby Zorotama » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:12 am

@colytic

No, It's not an attack. Maybe I use wrong words but when I say "dry structure" I mean that italian language has some variations, some time gradations that I can't translate.
My english is bad because I try to say in english things that english can't say. Specific perspectives that in Italian we signify with "gerundio", "congiuntivo" o "condizionale" in english I have only one form, only one tense to use.
I don't say that english is poor but I say that the english structure is more slim. In italian with a little variation I can show a totally different point of view.
When I ask to the idiot "what do you want to understand?" in italian I can say "cosa VUOI CAPIRE?", "cosa VORRESTI CAPIRE?", "cosa CAPIRESTI?", "cosa STAI CAPENDO?", "cosa CAPISCI?", "cosa STARESTI CAPENDO?", "cosa STARESTI PER CAPIRE?", "cosa STAI PER CAPIRE?"..etc...the same action (capire = to understand) and the same time (present) but different quality of his action and different quality of my implicit attitude.
I can't explain that simply because english doesn't know that. Surely english language has other strong points, I feel it sometimes like a lamp in the sky, fast, effective, like a gunshot. Italian is more rethoric. They are different.
Surely this means that I don't know english properly because I ever think in italian and I try to force english to say what I think. But I'm sure you understand the 99% of my english...while the idiot google translation of italian, for example, is technically a non sense.

In your opinion he will understand that I already answered to his childish question?

edit:
@diploidiot

Why don't you answer me? Why your umbilical cord spring from your ass?
User avatar
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5
Posts: 1440
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:32 am

Really?

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:12 pm

@Endless
First, how long has this bickering been going on? :? Second, for some reason Endless you like to pick on peoples grammar and English. Witch douse not make sense really. Think about it, this is a multilayer game. People from all over the world play this, including on the forums. In fact most the people on the forums are not even in English speaking nations.

@Zorotama
Just ignore him. He will fight you to the last word and its not worth it. Don't "Sweat" it. Also its not just endless its you too Zorotama. Give it a break guys.

@Kudayta
Why don't you lock this thread? I mean if my post qualified to be deleted, then I am sure this thread qualifies. (:


-If its not grammar and English it will be something else. Just end it. :roll:
User avatar
Colytic
level4
level4
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Re: Really?

Postby Colytic » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:13 pm

Fair enough Zoro, and well said!

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests