Endless and Kudayta

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Zorotama
level5
level5

Endless and Kudayta

Postby Zorotama » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:51 am

Guys, macrozeta is not a noob..he plays since 2008, simply he was not on the forum. About the match he quitted..he admitted, he apologized and he gentle asked to be unbanned.
You want force a guy to not play after one single mistake? He is banned for a week...want you ban him for another week? Ok...but why you want ban him forever? We don't talk about a troll that quits ever, that insults everyone...we are talking about a defcon lover that plays for years when he has time.
Kudy, is not a power abuse yet but it will become if you don't change idea. All players that I know quitted at least one time in their life, above all when you realize that you didn't place your stuff. I repeat...ban him for a short period but is really idiot to ban him forever..and he doesn't deserve it.
Endless
level5
level5

Re: Endless and Kudayta

Postby Endless » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:19 pm

Zorotama wrote:Guys, macrozeta is not a noob..he plays since 2008, simply he was not on the forum. About the match he quit..he admitted, he apologized and he gentle asked to be unbanned.
You want force a guy to not play after one single mistake? He is banned for a week...want you ban him for another week? Ok...but why you want ban him forever? We don't talk about a troll that quits ever, that insults everyone...we are talking about a defcon lover that plays for years when he has time.
Kudy, is not a power abuse yet but it will become if you don't change idea. All players that I know quitted at least one time in their life, above all when you realize that you didn't place your stuff. I repeat...ban him for a short period but is really idiot to ban him forever..and he doesn't deserve it.

What part of senator is the only one that can unban did you not understand? I was ok with him being unbanned until that remark about abuse off power. And if he has been playing for 6 years, why have I never seen him?
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:05 pm

He plays under aliases and he never joined tourneys. Me, him and cumiro started to play defcon togheter..

I know that only Senator can but I wanted only say you that if you try to think with calm you can easily understand that we are not talking about a noob and a "legend" vouching for him. We are talking about a guy that loves to play defcon and that did a mistake (that he admitted). His reasons maybe are wrong but he didn't say "fuck you guys I quit", he simply did quit cause he lost the time to place stuff and the game would been anyway pointless. And he did wrong. For that he apologized and gently (cause he's a gentle man) asked for unban.

The goal of ban is to free the servers from idiots, not from people who loves the game and who knows how to play.
Do you think he didn't understand for the future?

What part of what he said sounded to you like a bullshit? I think the problem is that you are full of forum polemics while he simply doesn't know anything about it...he joined the forum only to ask about it.

edit: the forced close topic by kudi sounds to me like a "fuck u guys I quit". How could you lose your plausibility for a little thing like this?
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:51 pm

Zorotama wrote:He plays under aliases and he never joined tourneys. Me, him and cumiro started to play defcon togheter..

I know that only Senator can but I wanted only say you that if you try to think with calm you can easily understand that we are not talking about a noob and a "legend" vouching for him. We are talking about a guy that loves to play defcon and that did a mistake (that he admitted). His reasons maybe are wrong but he didn't say "fuck you guys I quit", he simply did quit cause he lost the time to place stuff and the game would been anyway pointless. And he did wrong. For that he apologized and gently (cause he's a gentle man) asked for unban.

The goal of ban is to free the servers from idiots, not from people who loves the game and who knows how to play.
Do you think he didn't understand for the future?

What part of what he said sounded to you like a bullshit? I think the problem is that you are full of forum polemics while he simply doesn't know anything about it...he joined the forum only to ask about it.

edit: the forced close topic by kudi sounds to me like a "fuck u guys I quit". How could you lose your plausibility for a little thing like this?

The forced close topic is a separate issue. Frankly, I'm getting a little sick of people questioning my integrity Zoro. I've never given any of you any reason to do that, I've always been above board here. Back off.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:59 pm

kudayta wrote: Frankly, I'm getting a little sick of people questioning my integrity Zoro. I've never given any of you any reason to do that, I've always been above board here. Back off.

Well quit frankly you have given me reason. You deleted my post about you. I revived a privet message from General Ivan. It was a complaint about you and how you dealt with banning noobs in SFCON. But you deleted AND locked the thread I put it in. How crooked is that! :evil:

Lastly we have every right to question your authority. It is not like your powers where handed down by god.
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:03 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:
kudayta wrote: Frankly, I'm getting a little sick of people questioning my integrity Zoro. I've never given any of you any reason to do that, I've always been above board here. Back off.

Well quit frankly you have given me reason. You deleted my post about you. I revived a privet message from General Ivan. It was a complaint about you and how you dealt with banning noobs in SFCON. But you deleted AND locked the thread I put it in. How crooked is that! :evil:

Lastly we have every right to question your authority. It is not like your powers where handed down by god. Btw quit frankly I hope your Moderator status is revoked indefinitely.

Except you didn't post a private message from General Ivan complaining about me, you posted an anonymous complaint about me that you claimed you received in PM. I directed you, politely, to refrain from posting anonymous criticisms and you responded with petulance. Again.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:05 pm

kudayta wrote:Except you didn't post a private message from General Ivan complaining about me, you posted an anonymous complaint.

YES because he is afraid if he speaks out he will either get banned or you will be his target.
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:08 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:
kudayta wrote:Except you didn't post a private message from General Ivan complaining about me, you posted an anonymous complaint.

YES because he is afraid if he speaks out he will either get banned or you will he is target.

He won't. As I explained to you previously in PM, if anyone wishes to complain about SFCON administration they are free to do so in an open forum. It isn't fair to ask anyone to respond to anonymous criticisms; as far as I could tell, you were just making things up.

Frankly, it's none of your business what Ivan happens to think. If he doesn't want to make his views public, you have no right to force them into the public. Now quit being a petulant brat.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:12 pm

I am done here I got to say what I wanted to say with out it being deleted.
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Oh, ok, so you were just going to lie about me and hope it stuck. Got it.

[Mod Edit: Locking this topic as well, since Hound continues to abuse his posting privileges]
[Mod Edit #2: Unlocked due to Hound's stated resignation]
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:41 pm

I want to apologize for the way I acted in privet with you Kudayta. But what you are doing to me is complete unfair and unacceptable. But I guess its true you can't fight the man. I want to end this ordeal in a civilized manner. Goodbye and don't ever show your face around me on Defcon.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:I want to apologize for the way I acted in privet with you Kudayta. But what you are doing to me is comple. unfair and unacceptable. But I guess its true you can't fight the man. I want to end this ordeal in a civilized manner. Goodbye and don't ever show your face around me on Defcon.

Lol you apologize. Then get passive aggressive. Then you threaten him? What exactly will you do if he does? Not a damn thing i bet
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:52 pm

Ah yes was waiting for you to put your two cents in like you always do. And a special goodbye to you Endless. (:
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:44 am

Sicilian Hound wrote:Ah yes was waiting for you to put your two cents in like you always do. And a special goodbye to you Endless. (:

You know this thread has my name in the topic? Of course I'll put my toes in the water on this one.
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:31 am

Is this a good time to chime in?

[Mod Edit: No.]

Return to “General”