Nuclear Cocaine- Jon [IL]

SpaceDog- Dead Cows

Magellan- Rad poison

XB-70 -Ghost devision

A.E - Dantesinferno

Doomsday - StelthMode

Bartek - Rufjan

XB-70 - Blackbeard

The tour Starts friday. Games are first come first serve for bracket placement. Like I said before Bring your A game :) GAME ON

We ( Hound XB Senator cocaine) will have a stat table thread and sen will have a bracket and sfcon page especially for tour :) Enjoy :)
Last edited by nuclear cocaine on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
jon
level4
level4

Re: SFCON TOUR STARTS FRIDAY

Postby jon » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:13 pm

9 teams, nice. :-D
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Will end up 8 iim sure haven't had add or seen nib team
Blackbeard
level4
level4

Postby Blackbeard » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:38 am

If anyone drops out or doesn't show up I will happily partner up with whoever's left :) .
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:25 am

send your partner steam Id and best times online to arrange matchups.

Bear in mind it is coming up to christmas so people will have funny working patterns.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:38 am

Dantesinferno wrote:send your partner steam Id and best times online to arrange matchups.

Bear in mind it is coming up to christmas so people will have funny working patterns.

Yes you are, witch is why I am expecting this Tournament to end next month. Due to the Holidays.
jon
level4
level4

Postby jon » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Blackbeard wrote:If anyone drops out or doesn't show up I will happily partner up with whoever's left :) .

Do you actually know how to play anymore or have you been lurking under an alias? ;)
spawnofbattle
level0

Postby spawnofbattle » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:55 pm

My partner has not showed up in a while. So I think I may have to skip this one. I doubt if I am ready to play in a tournament yet anyway :)
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:18 pm

spawnofbattle wrote:My partner has not showed up in a while. So I think I may have to skip this one. I doubt if I am ready to play in a tournament yet anyway :)

That is okay, we have a team to replace you.
FunkyMonkeyBaby
level2
level2

Postby FunkyMonkeyBaby » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Can we watch a tournament while games are playing? I mean because some servers has got passwords :mrgreen:
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:07 pm

FunkyMonkeyBaby wrote:Can we watch a tournament while games are playing? I mean because some servers has got passwords :mrgreen:

I am not quit sure, I think Nuclear Coke said he was going to complile a list of players that can spec, and there info. (Like KeyID or IP I believe) So talk to him. Its all to prevent cheating and to ensure its a fare Tournament.
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:24 am

Yes you can monkey :)
between me and kuda we have a list of round 100 players keys and ip I wish it wasnt an issue but it is we will ensure a pure game :)So if you want to watch please join game after it has started with nknown name no alias or no you wont be watching :) Also I will have the whole tour posted to youtube quickly after matches are done :)
FunkyMonkeyBaby
level2
level2

Postby FunkyMonkeyBaby » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:35 am

Okay, that's gonna be a nice incident.
About the posts to You tube is good idea.
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:12 am

Well my computer wont do a screen recording accurately for youtube :( somone help plz
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Addtional tour rules:

• The tourney will be double elimination, contrary to the prior announcements. For now refer to http://quackington.wikispaces.com/file/ ... racket.jpg for placement and structure. It's done by CZA.

Restarts/Drops/Pause:
  • Territory selection is random. No player shall select a territory before gamestart on the first try and reselect the drawn territory on a restart.
  • If for some reason a game is restarted players have to select the same territories they got from the initial random draw.
  • Players may pause the game at start to discuss strategie for a few minutes (max 5 min).
  • If a player drops or quits before Defcon 3 the game will not count, but the territory selection is set for the restart.
  • A player may choose to abort a game shortly after Defcon 3, if he missed to place any units. It will count like a before Defcon 3 quit, but the tourney authority will decide if the condition was met. The restart may be played before the authority review if players a certain about it's outcome.
  • If players drop/quit after Defcon 3 other players have to keep the game paused to allow reconnection for a fair amount of time. 10 minutes a time/1 hour total should be considered as a guideline for fair amount.
  • If a player doesn't reconnect the game shall be finished with the cpu-replacement player and the result will count as is.
  • Exploiting pause/drop/restart rules to gain an advantage may result in a disqualification.
  • If all players agree pause/drop/restart rules may be overruled by thier choice.

Playing dates:
  • All games within a certain round have to be finished by a set date. The date will be announced in the offical tour thread.
  • The teams are responsible to make up thier meeting on thier own. If the game wasn't finished until the date, the authority may set up a final meeting date. If only one team shows up, it will win the game, if no team shows up both teams are disqualified and the opponent of the next round gets a free ride.

• Players have to select thier team colour and thereby alliance before gamestart, unlike on usual 2v2 servers, to allow automatic game evaluation. In game alliance makeing will be disabled.

Return to “General”