the end of endless

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

User avatar
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4
Posts: 670
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 pm

the end of endless

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:17 am

Endless has done it to me also.... I'm just about done with this shit..... He acts like no one can have a bad day or make a single bad decision.... He is an asshole and has ruined the whole thought of playing defcon for me and others .... He is like an asshole person who never was disciplined as a kid and heckles people like hes something other than a fat arrogant prick! I have seen him do this to other people and now hes doing it to me.... Now he's trying to ruin tourney like an asshole..... I personally think his actions previously and now show he is just interested in causing conflict and bothering other people to the point playing teaching and having fun in his presence has become extremely hard. He has admin privileges? How is this when his whole game is pissing people off and by doing so pushes people from the game....... My goal is to make the game nore fun and enjoyed by all... His goal is to piss everyone off and spread his own agenda using other friends of mines servers....
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: the end of endless

Postby Endless » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:44 am

nuclear cocaine wrote:Endless has done it to me also.... I'm just about done with this shit..... He acts like no one can have a bad day or make a single bad decision.... He is an asshole and has ruined the whole thought of playing defcon for me and others .... He is like an asshole person who never was disciplined as a kid and heckles people like hes something other than a fat arrogant prick! I have seen him do this to other people and now hes doing it to me.... Now he's trying to ruin tourney like an asshole..... I personally think his actions previously and now show he is just interested in causing conflict and bothering other people to the point playing teaching and having fun in his presence has become extremely hard. He has admin privileges? How is this when his whole game is pissing people off and by doing so pushes people from the game....... My goal is to make the game nore fun and enjoyed by all... His goal is to piss everyone off and spread his own agenda using other friends of mines servers....


Tell me. What did I do to make you act so child like in our game? Nothing. You went AWOL. There is no reason what so ever to do what you did. Now that you know that you have no way out, you are trying to make me look like the bad guy here. I'm not trying to ruin your tournament. I posted the way I feel, and in fact stated that I would play in someone else's tournament because of what you did tonight.

Now let's get to the insults you just threw at me - again. Asshole? No, we've established that I am a dick. I didnt ruin the whole thought of them/you from playing; the players have put that on themselves. We've also established that if they don't like playing on the servers that are administrated by the "Gestapo" (yes dante I said it.) that they are more than welcome to create their own servers or play on others. Some more insults: asshole person, Never Disciplined. If you say that you were in the military, you would know that I have been disciplined. Also, as a kid I was disciplined, but that has nothing to do with what you did.
Fat Arrogant Prick. That's a new one. https://www.facebook.com/david.henson.9 ... ef=profile Tell me, do I look fat? Feel free to add me and browse my pictures. Tell me how fat I am, then I'll tell you how wrong you are. Prick is right on the money though.
One last insult that you threw at me tonight: Fag, gay fag. Thats all I have to say there.

I have said this before, I'll say it again. I dont have these admin privileges because I asked for them. Senator needed help, and I offered my help to Laika. They were given to me, let alone earned. I am not biased. As you saw today I even gave Conflict Europe the benefit of the doubt when you were playing with him, even after he revealed his name. Shame on you. He blatantly attacked his teammate in 2v2, though you may not have known that, but you continued to play with him after he revealed. However, I don't need the admin rights. If they wish to take them from me then so be it, but on countless occasions, the owners have given me full confidence and I am sure they will do so again.

My agenda is nothing more than keep the servers that I have been charged with as clean as possible. Remember, I left for 6 months, came back and it was a shit show. I come back and the only thing we are dealing with is Conflict Europe. That's a pretty big jump.


Now that I have defended myself, lets put the focus back on you. Killing a game server is worse than a rage quit. At least on a rage quit, the remaining player gets to see it out and get some sort of satisfaction. After playing our game for about an hour, you killed it, giving me none. I am upset that you did that tonight. I could have handled any name you threw at me. I can handle any trash talking, because what kind of a man would I be if i couldn't take what i was dishing out? You blatantly threw the game out because you knew you were beat. Yea I used BOR, but if it ain't broke... like I told you in public chat, I should have banned you on the spot. But I didnt for 2 reasons: 1. I used to have respect for you as a player and a person. Now you removed that respect. 2. I'm not sure if Senator would want me to Ban another admin. I still should have banned you from quake though.

I apologize for using playful banter in game. Noob is the only thing I believe i called you. I may be wrong though, so I apologize. I also Apologize to the specs that saw you act like that. It was a disgrace to an "epic" game we were having.

And I'll leave it at that thought.

Your move.
User avatar
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4
Posts: 670
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Re: the end of endless

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:57 am

You tryed baiting me into rage quitting so you could ban me..... like you do to alot of good people
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: the end of endless

Postby Endless » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:01 am

nuclear cocaine wrote:You tryed baiting me into rage quitting so you could ban me..... like you do to alot of good people


I'm going to enjoy reading how you came up with this. I did not try to bait you into anything. I was joking because you said the same thing pre-game. And start going through your list of good people I've baited into banning.

Dont worry, I'll wait.
User avatar
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4
Posts: 670
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Re: the end of endless

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:28 pm

I said can i surrender you said no and then said go ahead rage quit ...... after you logged in and copied key ...... fuck that....
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: the end of endless

Postby Endless » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:29 pm

nuclear cocaine wrote:I said can i surrender you said no and then said go ahead rage quit ...... after you logged in and copied key ...... fuck that....


Ok, well after your stunt tonight, and your antics afterward, I have banned you from quake. You can appeal to Laika about it, but it is no different from a rage quit if not more.

Best Regards.
User avatar
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4
Posts: 670
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Re: the end of endless

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:39 pm

I have :0

Like I said im sorry :) i asked for surrender you denied i lost badlt :) but its ok Ive never done anything wrong on his server and he is my friend :) and knows my deminer :) he knows if i was mad and am human i made a mistake and wont do it again :)
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: the end of endless

Postby Endless » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:42 pm

nuclear cocaine wrote:I have :0

Like I said im sorry :) i asked for surrender you denied i lost badlt :) but its ok Ive never done anything wrong on his server and he is my friend :) and knows my deminer :) he knows if i was mad and am human i made a mistake and wont do it again :)


What? I don't understand even half of what you wrote.
User avatar
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4
Posts: 670
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Re: the end of endless

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:06 pm

Endless I completely apologize and wish we could get past this :( I am not a good 1v1 player you and Byron showed me that yet again..... In this game I truly thout I was gonna train someone who was interested in learning :) you have had it out for me for months now and truly when you said let me get your IP so I can ban you if you rage quit I was super pissed .... I apologize man I know it DONT fix this and the fact I will never play another play another 1v1 you can't get that one back :( the nor was awesome and the sneak sub's up north was too but with that said this is one instance I fucked up :( I'm human and at the time was humiliated :( please DONT leave tour were starting it within the week and defcon needs you there for the record maybe you and ROFL will become defcon gods at 2v2 like zoro and night watch did in my mind vs mor and .... I DONT remember :( but its possible :) I'm gonna ask clown if he wants to team and zoro Blackbeard mite join please do :) this will give cows the chance to list himself as a great and laika the chance to redeem himself also gives senator the chance to redeem himself as a defcon great also :( this tour without you will be just as good but with you and ROFL will have at least 1 more epic game :) I know your mad at me but DONT cheat everyone because of my mistake :)

Either way I'm sorry for everything :(
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: the end of endless

Postby Endless » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:18 pm

nuclear cocaine wrote:Endless I completely apologize and wish we could get past this :( I am not a good 1v1 player you and Byron showed me that yet again..... In this game I truly thout I was gonna train someone who was interested in learning :) you have had it out for me for months now and truly when you said let me get your IP so I can ban you if you rage quit I was super pissed .... I apologize man I know it DONT fix this and the fact I will never play another play another 1v1 you can't get that one back :( the nor was awesome and the sneak sub's up north was too but with that said this is one instance I fucked up :( I'm human and at the time was humiliated :( please DONT leave tour were starting it within the week and defcon needs you there for the record maybe you and ROFL will become defcon gods at 2v2 like zoro and night watch did in my mind vs mor and .... I DONT remember :( but its possible :) I'm gonna ask clown if he wants to team and zoro Blackbeard mite join please do :) this will give cows the chance to list himself as a great and laika the chance to redeem himself also gives senator the chance to redeem himself as a defcon great also :( this tour without you will be just as good but with you and ROFL will have at least 1 more epic game :) I know your mad at me but DONT cheat everyone because of my mistake :)

Either way I'm sorry for everything :(


So, you mess up, I get in trouble, you apologize, and you expect me to come in on my stallion to save your tournament?
I've told you this 3 times, apologizing does not solve the problem. Though in real life, a criminal is punished by his peers, that wont happen here. However I can somewhat punish you by not participating in your tourname. ROFL said it best, "you want me to come back to play in this?"
User avatar
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4
Posts: 670
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Re: the end of endless

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:27 pm

My tour dont need saving endless :) I was just hoping you would let bigones be bigones :( and you didnt get in any trouble :( I am truly sorry ..... your the one who blew this up like this I reacted in a non conducive manner just like you wanted :( I am sorry :( I just want this to be legit and add to the game bro that is all what happened between me and you is behind me because I am not childish like you proclaim ! just please rethink your decision and lets go on being friends :) please and thank you :0
User avatar
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4
Posts: 670
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Re: the end of endless

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:33 pm

ROFL said it best, "you want me to come back to play in this?"[/quote]

Rofl this is an isolated incident :) I have grown and learned from this :) Defcon needs this tho :)
Mr.Cows
level2
level2
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Re: the end of endless

Postby Mr.Cows » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:39 pm

Endless. If person says he will surrender and gg then he is allowed to leave. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9075
User avatar
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4
Posts: 670
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Re: the end of endless

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:43 pm

I was getting pwned too cows :) I will never play 1v1 again without training :)
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: the end of endless

Postby Endless » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Mr.Cows wrote:Endless. If person says he will surrender and gg then he is allowed to leave. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9075


Idc what it says. When I logged in I was joking. He did the same exact thing pre game.

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests