Denouncing AKE Servers

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Denouncing AKE Servers

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:48 pm

A fair warning for all who play on AKE Servers. Cheating, Rage-Quitting, use of Glitches and any other rules that the community made to make the game fair and fun are "legal" on AKE. If you want to play Diplomacy play GROUP 6, sfCON, and Quake. These three servers enforce rules and clear our servers of "bad" players. Also the owner of AKE is a cheat himself and no hope on changing his mind on this issue so I felt the need to publicly denounce his servers.

Edit: Spelling Errors
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Endless
level5
level5

Re: Denouncing AKE Servers

Postby Endless » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:24 pm

peterpacz1 wrote:Apologies for being a bit skeptical, but is there any evidence for these things that happen on AKE servers? Yesterday I had a match on one, and even though the latency was suboptimal, it seems most of the server was pretty normal. For the curious, could you please tell me a example of the cheating that happened on ake servers? I don't really have anything against Ake or SFCON, both are very competent servers, but I'd like to make a informed choice before switching.

Also, your title makes it sound like you've been playing a bit too much civilization lately :)

keger, AKE's owner, has publicly stated that he condones cheating on his servers. He will not ban, he will not administrate them, and that's fine with me. Players can easily ghost on there, and I myself have seen games where units will start acting on their own accord (i.e. subs launching nukes without even being clicked on, silos firing, cease fire being turned on without players knowing.)
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:43 pm

I think your all jealous of Keger and his excellent AKE servers. The guy supplies servers to play diplo (and has done for years) without all the hassle of bans and moderators. Sure it can get crazy there (like 4chan) but they are solid servers which people have played great games for a long time - your talking bullshit again and I know why.
You just want people to play on GROUP 6, QUAKE and SFCON so you can control who plays through the DEFCON GESTAPO of so called impartial moderators. This thread is just a pathetic jealous attempt to spread propaganda and to redirect traffic to your "controlled servers". So how much of a power hungry meglomaniac does that make you?

I would say at least this much: Image
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:10 pm

Dantesinferno wrote:I think your all jealous of Keger and his excellent AKE servers. The guy supplies servers to play diplo (and has done for years) without all the hassle of bans and moderators. Sure it can get crazy there (like 4chan) but they are solid servers which people have played great games for a long time - your talking bullshit again and I know why.
You just want people to play on GROUP 6, QUAKE and SFCON so you can control who plays through the DEFCON GESTAPO of so called impartial moderators. This thread is just a pathetic jealous attempt to spread propaganda and to redirect traffic to your "controlled servers". So how much of a power hungry meglomaniac does that make you?

I could give a shit less where they play. Players are more than welcome to hit the new game button and play their own games, or perhaps, make a little effort and spend a little cash to create their own server. You're*** just being the devils advocate.
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:22 pm

no I am just saying what I see.

A person who is a mod/owner of another server spreading propaganda about another's server to redirect players to his own interest's.

Just like your common garden Image
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:09 pm

<snip>
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:16 am

Liar Liar pants are on fire.

Your only irate Hound because you know I am right - Why say anything at all unless you had some kind of ulterior motive? Why do you think its that important to denigrate a server because you personally don't like it? What a pointless act! I think you may as well admit your spreading "propaganda" because you believe people shouldn't play on those servers. You just want people on servers where you can log in as admin so you can feel more important than you really are.
Your pathetic attempts to downplay it sound like bluster especially as you have now turned this into a personal attack!

Ha - I fart in your general direction
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:19 am

:evil:
Last edited by Dantesinferno on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:20 am

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Dantesinferno on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:28 am

<snip>
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:48 am

Thats right run away, blanket yourself in silence and in the murmurings of your "yes-men".

You act like a insecure child which is why i used childish language with you. Again you have used personal insults in a aggressive un-funny way which just shows me that you cannot cope with people who criticize your silly posts.

I will continue to post on your threads and you can enjoy not knowing what I am saying and looking even more of a limp dick as you have no frame of reference.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:51 am

<snip>

Stop crying, I know you like my attention but its okay, you can find someone else to troll :)
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:07 am

We can think what we want about AKE servers but all these diplo funs couldn't known what diplo means without AKE servers.
I agree with Dante...AKE servers have not limits, simply everyone knows what kind of server is. So propaganda is useless, and you can freely choose the server you want.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Zorotama wrote:We can think what we want about AKE servers but all these diplo funs couldn't known what diplo means without AKE servers.
I agree with Dante...AKE servers have not limits, simply everyone knows what kind of server is. So propaganda is useless, and you can freely choose the server you want.

For the love of god people, douse anyone know what the word Denouncing is? I can't stop people from going on there, but at least I can remind people that it is a rogue server. People take this way to seriously. -_-
roflamingo
level3
level3

Postby roflamingo » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:55 pm

I don't think you should denounce anything. I think the best thing for you to do is mind your own business and let people do what they want.

Return to “General”