Defcon Unofficial Ranking Table (revised 11/28)

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Defcon Unofficial Ranking Table (revised 11/28)

Postby nuclear cocaine » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:33 am

Well I already know I, gonna get killed for putting somthing like this up here. Fact is I thiink over the many years of playing this game I have placed many people and ranked them in my mind and would like to know if I have the top 20 players world overall rank in defcon correct based on their play. Tell me if I have it rite or wrong tell me what this list should show from 1 to 20 of active players please.

1.Baton/Deadcows(tie)

2.space dog

3.senator

4.Jon[IL]/cumiro

5.Ladysnowwhightpink

6. Cza/yellow cake

7.Endless/Byron

9.Drunk MuM/Abusiv3Moth(Dantesinferno)

10.angry elf/absolutely elegant/or any other 2 words that start with A.E/ nuclear cocaine

11. Doomsday /stealth mode
12.sven /mach

13.General ivan/rad poison

14. Magellan/

16.JMS/ death bot

17.xb-70

18. communist Empire
19. Castle bravo

20.Oracle

21. united air
22. Henner

23.Tom Bush [US]

24 .serpico

25.bluetest

26. Thanos I am

pSpawnofbatle
28.toasty toast

29.Mark T182

[/color]
That's my personal ranking table :) I know if I'm not rte in your mind tell me :)
Last edited by nuclear cocaine on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:12 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Re: Defcon Unofficial Ranking Table (subject to change)

Postby Dantesinferno » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Think you need to reconsider this post - VERY SERIOUSLY - you feel me?
General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:02 pm

21st eh?

and you dont make Dantes Inferno mad, your either very brave or a mad fool. suggest you consider the options on the table...very...carefuly :wink:
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:15 pm

You don't play that much moth. Among active players this is pretty accurate. If you played more I would have added you before you posted :)
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:18 pm

You've got me ranked too highly.
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:29 pm

No way I'm wrong kuda :) your game has gotten a lot better since the last ranking table and if you played more pro games you'd be a higher in my mind. Last table we were late 20- 30s ranked ..... To me this is accurate :)
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:34 pm

General Ivan wrote:21st eh?

and you dont make Dantes Inferno mad, your either very brave or a mad fool. suggest you consider the options on the table...very...carefuly :wink:

This is accurate my friend :) 21 worldwide is not bad everyone top 25 is capable of beating great players .Remember this is just the order of players I know, and where I place them in my mind overall. That changes every game I play with them .
General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:56 pm

nuclear cocaine wrote:This is accurate my friend :) 21 worldwide is not bad everyone top 25 is capable of beating great players .Remember this is just the order of players I know, and where I place them in my mind overall. That changes every game I play with them .

Guess you could say that about top 25 capable of beating anyone. i did recently play against rad poison and deathbot in a 2v2, who according to your personal rankings table are above me and are only separated from eachother by 2 ranks.

Yet i lost that game, i held off deathbot quite well in atl and rad was having unlucky results trying to silo launch me and also with bombers.

I could say i probably should be ranked a few places higher if i can hold off 2 more experienced guys successful enough where they had to rely on eachother to take me down :D this is up to you as it is your opinion after all :)

I figured you would have played Colytic or Doctor aswell in the past. I know this is just rankings in your opinion, but im pretty sure you dont want more guns held to your head. :wink:
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Ivan people in a rounded off rank that's in my mind are comparable to the people and are on the same level of skill if their within 5 places of each other .:)
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:03 pm

:D Im happy to be unranked :D - I am a VERY active player though rarely under a recognisable name and mainly 1v1 & Diplo at the moment - Though maybe tonight I will come and give you elitist's some action!

it was more a reference to the late FY and his ranking table...

General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:29 pm

nuclear cocaine wrote:Ivan people in a rounded off rank that's in my mind are comparable to the people and are on the same level of skill if their within 5 places of each other .:)

chill coke, i get what it is and that its unofficial and its just all guess work. :wink:
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:47 pm

That's how FY got started, just a innocent little ranking table which led to: !

Then it was all formula's, smoke, cheaters and mirror's.

Which leads me to my next question - How come a self confessed cheater (who only got his "skill's" from ghosting games for months) is in the Top 3?? (nothing personal Laika this is more about sportspersonship) Being as this is a subjective list and not based on any stats then surely his flagrant violation of the rules and decent gamesmanship should mean his ranking is forfeit. (BTW my husband is team captain of the local long green bowls club and said this is what happens if they find people acting unethically)

My man.
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Haha This is just where I place them. The skill level laika has weather he cheated or not ..... To me yes what he did was horrible. But truly don't change the fact he is a savage at naval battles lol Insane carpet bombing.lol
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:43 am

Dantesinferno wrote:That's how FY got started, just a innocent little ranking table which led to: !

Then it was all formula's, smoke, cheaters and mirror's.

Which leads me to my next question - How come a self confessed cheater (who only got his "skill's" from ghosting games for months) is in the Top 3?? (nothing personal Laika this is more about sportspersonship) Being as this is a subjective list and not based on any stats then surely his flagrant violation of the rules and decent gamesmanship should mean his ranking is forfeit. (BTW my husband is team captain of the local long green bowls club and said this is what happens if they find people acting unethically)

My man.

Lol that's your hubby?
jon
level4
level4

Postby jon » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:18 am

Byron is back playing a lot although only 1v1. He is very good

Return to “General”