my son plays defcon :)

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

User avatar
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4
Posts: 670
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 pm

my son plays defcon :)

Postby nuclear cocaine » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:04 am

He is 10 his name is Deavon please be nice lol ... Not gentle tho he is no slouch !
User avatar
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff
Posts: 945
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Re: my son plays defcon :)

Postby kudayta » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:43 am

nuclear cocaine wrote:He is 10 his name is Deavon please be nice lol ... Not gentle tho he is no slouch !


Fresh meat for the grinder.
User avatar
Colytic
level4
level4
Posts: 827
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Re: my son plays defcon :)

Postby Colytic » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Kudayta wrote:Fresh meat for the grinder.


God bless you Kudayta, when read this thread and saw your name I knew I could rely on you to post the appropriate brutality!

Colytic
User avatar
General Ivan
level2
level2
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:58 pm
Location: A Hovel in Staffordshire

Re: my son plays defcon :)

Postby General Ivan » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:39 pm

Colytic wrote:
Kudayta wrote:Fresh meat for the grinder.


God bless you Kudayta, when read this thread and saw your name I knew I could rely on you to post the appropriate brutality!

Colytic


cmon coly...we all know noob bashing is his kudaytas favourite hobby :P
User avatar
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff
Posts: 945
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Re: my son plays defcon :)

Postby kudayta » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:11 am

General Ivan wrote:
Colytic wrote:
Kudayta wrote:Fresh meat for the grinder.


God bless you Kudayta, when read this thread and saw your name I knew I could rely on you to post the appropriate brutality!

Colytic


cmon coly...we all know noob bashing is his kudaytas favourite hobby :P


To be fair, noon bashing is my favorite legal hobby. Cocaine and epic bouts of autoerotic stimulation is my favorite hobby.

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests