Page 1 of 1

Something new to talk about. Idk

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:08 pm
by Brosef Stalin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5jDspIC4hY

Why do we play games? Why are you playing Defcon?

Re: Something new to talk about. Idk

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:59 pm
by The_Doctor
Brosef Stalin wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5jDspIC4hY

Why do we play games? Why are you playing Defcon?



For funzies

Image


For that special moment when you find patient 0. The first noob in existence.

Image


For that day you decide to change names and clean sobieski in diplo just for funzies. I forgot my noob name. I do love sobieski though :).
He was my first defcon teacher.

Image


For crushing my enemies. I had nukes to spare cause Africa was a bit nooby so i launched at batons blind targets. He's the best.
I didn't even know how to control bombers back then.

Image


For that time when you find a game called 'Vernan, join here'. You change your name to Vernan but then the real vernan shows up. Too bad it's a speed defcon so the Vern's buddy is already toast :).

Image


For that day when you get back from the market, find out sobieski has already cleaned the map and you have 100 score. 'manipulations = diplo'. You decide to move to other game styles too. I didn't even have radar mod back then.

Image

Re: Something new to talk about. Idk

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:49 am
by Colytic
The_Doctor wrote:For crushing my enemies. I had nukes to spare cause Africa was a bit nooby so i launched at batons blind targets. He's the best.


Yeah, 'twas a very bad game for me :( We all have those days. But even more noob to you for not cleaning! :)
Colytic

Re: Something new to talk about. Idk

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:10 pm
by The_Doctor
Colytic wrote:
The_Doctor wrote:For crushing my enemies. I had nukes to spare cause Africa was a bit nooby so i launched at batons blind targets. He's the best.


Yeah, 'twas a very bad game for me :( We all have those days. But even more noob to you for not cleaning! :)
Colytic


I was noob too. Baton was the key to the whole game. He told me to hit blind targets inside eu to help him defeat the powerfull artificial elegance. So I wasted missles on that ;0. After artificial stuff was dead we both ganged up on you. :)
That's how i remember it :)

Re: Something new to talk about. Idk

Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:55 pm
by NormaR
Having a problem nothing bad in it, finding the solution is the real win state. So guys don’t worry when we are here to provide you all the stuff that you need. It’s just one click https://www.essaygeeks.co.uk away. So don’t get lazy and log in here.