DEFCON Information Center

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Colytic
Site Admin

Re: DEFCON Information Center

Postby Colytic » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:00 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:Hay give me back control of my thread and keep your mod fingers off of it. I was going to do that today Laika. :| How are you restricting access to edit this thread?

You were unbanned with a promise to Vicious that you would no longer post. I'm now going to enjoy cause and effect.

PS: I deleted your PM without reading it.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:56 am

Colytic wrote:I'm now going to enjoy cause and effect.

Ah. That line is epic from one of my favorite movies.
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:32 pm

I am not sure whom(Lakia,Kudayta?) is charge of this thread anymore now that Hound is banned, but I want this (see below) deleted from the first post in his thread. Thanks -LHH

GROUP 6 Information:
G6 - Ban Privacy Policy
G6 - Rules/Policies
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:54 am

Done.
Sh0ne
level0

Postby Sh0ne » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:25 pm

Hello folks,

I know this is an old topic and I don't know if it is already posted but I found some very old DEFCON recordings (2007, 2008, 2009, ...) so I thought that I should share it because they represent a large/important part of DEFCON's history. It is very large. Feel free to include it in the first post under "Game Recording Websites".

Here's the link: http://dedcon.simamo.de/serverlogs/

Best regards,
sh0ne
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:43 pm

Great!

P.S. Answer my pm about parsing the recs
Legendary1
level1
level1

Postby Legendary1 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:11 am

Sh0ne wrote:Hello folks,

I know this is an old topic and I don't know if it is already posted but I found some very old DEFCON recordings (2007, 2008, 2009, ...) so I thought that I should share it because they represent a large/important part of DEFCON's history. It is very large. Feel free to include it in the first post under "Game Recording Websites".

Best regards,
sh0ne

Very nice! Will you be fixing current recs played on the servers? The games we played recently on the Minicom server are listed, but the links to the recs do not work.

Thank you.
Sh0ne
level0

Postby Sh0ne » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:41 pm

Legendary1 wrote:

Best regards,
sh0ne

Very nice! Will you be fixing current recs played on the servers? The games we played recently on the Minicom server are listed, but the links to the recs do not work.

Thank you.

I would but I am not the owner of the site. You should try to contact the person running it. Zorotama told me that it is bert_the_turtle, the creator of dedcon.

Here's his profile: http://forums.introversion.co.uk/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65920

Try to PM him.
Cobra Commander
level4
level4

Postby Cobra Commander » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:55 pm

Best regards,
sh0ne

Woah this is a blast from the past! Totally Random Games as well when that game type was amazing. Looking through these logs I have forgotten so many older players. I am getting nostalgic.

Thanks very much Shone! :mrgreen:
ConflictEurope
level1
level1

Postby ConflictEurope » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:14 pm

Need a tissue or hankerchief ?

Cobra Commander wrote:

Best regards,
sh0ne

Woah this is a blast from the past! Totally Random Games as well when that game type was amazing. Looking through these logs I have forgotten so many older players. I am getting nostalgic.

Thanks very much Shone! :mrgreen:
Igloo Wh1te
level0

Postby Igloo Wh1te » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:01 pm

Does anyone have an updated dedcon version for mac? i get a bad cpu error when trying to launch recordings. Because it was designed for power mac's not intel. grts!

Return to “General”