Steam or Stand alone?

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Do you play through Steam or Stand Alone?

Steam
24%
Stand Alone
76%

Total votes: 51
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:25 pm

It would be nice to see more servers, though, honestly, I think that I have had much more fun playing people in pre-arranged games with passwords than anything else. I don't like random internet people. They all suck.

xander
Angel of Death
level3
level3

Postby Angel of Death » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:59 pm

xander wrote:It would be nice to see more servers, though, honestly, I think that I have had much more fun playing people in pre-arranged games with passwords than anything else. I don't like random internet people. They all suck.

xander

Xander I want to play YOU in a game. When do you play?
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:37 pm

Angel of Death wrote:
xander wrote:It would be nice to see more servers, though, honestly, I think that I have had much more fun playing people in pre-arranged games with passwords than anything else. I don't like random internet people. They all suck.

xander

Xander I want to play YOU in a game. When do you play?

Rarely. At the moment, the only machine that I can play Defcon on is at work. I play maybe one game a week, if I am lucky. This week doesn't look good, and then I am off for two weeks for Christmas and the New Year. How does mid-January look for you?

As soon as the Mac version comes out, I will likely be able to play a bit more...

xander

Return to “General”