Player Kyle

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Angel of Death
level3
level3

Postby Angel of Death » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:08 pm

GhostNation wrote:ha ha!!! angel of death, i thought you were joking about the '10 yr old kid' thing.... its a lot more sinister now though isn't it??

No I'm not kidding
Typhoon
level1
level1

Postby Typhoon » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:31 pm

PsychicKid wrote:This is why I hate immature teenagers and pre-teens. They think it's so awesome and cool to swear on the Internet and make blind threats towards killing one's family and beastiality.

Go go idiocy.

Courtesy of Penny Arcade :)
PsychicKid
level2
level2

Postby PsychicKid » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:36 pm

So true Typhoon. So very true.

Then again, a lot of the idiots on the Internet probably aren't normal to begin with. At least that's the impression they're leaving.
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:13 am

Angel of Death wrote:
Montyphy wrote:
Angel of Death wrote:Can this post please be deleted?? I would rather certain people not not read it!!

Learn how to use the forums. :roll:

What do you mean? :?:

1) You can edit your posts to remove thier contents
2) If your post is the last in a thread then you can delete it. Since your post was the last, until I posted after you, you could have just deleted the post yourself without getting NeoThermic to do it (which I highly doubt he would unless it was completely inappropriate).
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
chaz1356
level1
level1

Postby chaz1356 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:15 am

Hahahaha....I know im a complete dick, but it would be hilarious to have that kid get in trouble.
chaz1356
level1
level1

Postby chaz1356 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:17 am

Also, it was not a demo player. The guy was named simply Kyle. Not a demo player.
Sirthomasthegreat
level3
level3

Postby Sirthomasthegreat » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:39 am

There you go. That was calm and collected not omgzzzz uber fuckzooorrrrzzz.
Akatosh
level2
level2

Postby Akatosh » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:05 am

And that way, people might actually listen to you.

Anyway, I think we'll need a 'complains' sub-section of the forum. Threads like this one are spreading rapidly. Perhaps it was a bad idea to shut down 'griefers list'?
This is not a signature.
Slinken
level2
level2

Postby Slinken » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:31 pm

Akatosh wrote:Anyway, I think we'll need a 'complains' sub-section of the forum. Threads like this one are spreading rapidly. Perhaps it was a bad idea to shut down 'griefers list'?

Perhapes its a bad idea to create these kind of threads beacuse its really easy to chage your name
MoonHill
level3
level3

Postby MoonHill » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:37 pm

As long as the threads are nothing more than steam-blowing complaints with no actual expectations of accomplishment, I don't really see the harm in them myself (though chaz does need to grow up a bit. One can rant without threatening murder and canine rape, one of which can get a public message board in serious trouble with real-world authorities).

It's when someone expects the rants to "warn" other people or serve some purpose besides ranting and/or discussion that the whole thing gets silly and pointless. Like the griefer's list, which didn't even do a good job as a rant thread...
wwarnick
level5
level5

Postby wwarnick » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:31 pm

I agree.

wwarnick
parrot of doom
level2
level2

Postby parrot of doom » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:45 am

Angel of Death wrote:I think what angers me most about what chaz1356 said is that it was to a 10 year old.....a minor, who saw me playing the game and wanted to play SO BAD! I thought this game was a little different with the type of people that played this game, but I guess not. Thankfully his parents don't read this forum because I think I would be in trouble because I was the one that introdused him to the game. And the fact the his father is a lawer(and my friend) to have some one talk to his child this way. I don't know how old you are kid, but you better step back and think what you said. If I had any say in this I would have you barred from the forum and this Game :!:

What a load of bollocks mate. Why don't you ask your friend's lawyer father why hes happy to let his 10 year old son on the internet, unsupervised?

What a shit thread.
Angel of Death
level3
level3

Postby Angel of Death » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:31 am

Because I thought that this Game was one of the few that had mature people playing. I play almost every night, and know of almost every Post on this forum. Untill now I have not heard such filth on this forum. I would hope that the admin would see this and do something about it. He keeps a clean forum and thats what I like about it. This kid saw me playing it at my house and REALLY WANTED TO PLAY IT!!!
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:28 am

Angel of Death wrote:Because I thought that this Game was one of the few that had mature people playing. I play almost every night, and know of almost every Post on this forum. Untill now I have not heard such filth on this forum. I would hope that the admin would see this and do something about it. He keeps a clean forum and thats what I like about it. This kid saw me playing it at my house and REALLY WANTED TO PLAY IT!!!

You are seriously deluded.
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.

Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
Angel of Death
level3
level3

Postby Angel of Death » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:02 pm

What? .......Yes..... I know mother.......I WILL KILL THEM ALL!!!! First I'll kill them in the shower, then I'll blow them all to hell in a great ball of FIRE!!!!!!!! mwahhh hhaaaa hhaaaa hhaaaa hhaaaaaaa!!!!!!! :evil:

Return to “General”