Silos Launching By Themselves

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

User avatar
MrBunsy
level5
level5
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:40 pm
Location: Southampton
Contact:

Postby MrBunsy » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:00 pm

MoonHill wrote:Is there an ignore list option on this forum? I'd really, really like to add the good Prof to mine.
But you'd miss out on all the fun!
Studders
level1
level1
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:58 am

Postby Studders » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:53 pm

MrBunsy, moonhill and timmeh, i must say that you are one set of moaning arses, wtf's ur problems?? so falken leeched an image OMG big deal! even after he removed it and hosted it himself you still bitched, is this what this forum is coming to?? what a set of moaning people who ain't got nowt better to do than to complain on a forum. why dont u go bitch about summat worthwhile like the way demo users seem to be having the same benefits of people who bought the game cause thats the real problem, ok they cant host their own games but dosent stop em joinin legitimate games and saying stuff like "slow the game down its too fast", like im gonna listen to a demo user. introversion should put a limit on how many games a demo player should have before they have to buy because its just stupid, i actually feel ripped off, demo users tut, just a set of cheap arse skanks, the type of people you see at mcdonalds at one in the morning eating their happy meal thinking they are cool
How about a nice game of chess?
User avatar
MoonHill
level3
level3
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:41 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Postby MoonHill » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:15 am

even after he removed it and hosted it himself you still bitched,


0.o

No I didn't.

I want to put him on an ignore list because he's showing himself to be an insulting jerk, not because of his avatar.


And "what's the big deal" with leeching? Try paying your own money for your own site's bandwidth for a while.

He didn't kill any kittens or anything, and no one was asking for his head. But it ain't cool to leech images, and when he corrected the issue (kudos to him on that), he acted the whiney brat about it.

why dont u go bitch about summat worthwhile


Like you just did? :lol:
Studders
level1
level1
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:58 am

Postby Studders » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:18 am

hehe the wit of the defcon forum, gotta love it eh, and i bet ur a worthwwhile user yes, never leeched anything in your life, little mr perfect ooo, mr funny thinks he's cool because he said about studders bitching, wooooo 1-0 to mr funny, you had me on that one, go on, do it again, quote me on my message taking it to bits like

Studders Says:
mr funny thinks he's cool because he said about studders bitching

Well i dont think im mr funny.


Go on, do it again cos this is keeping me occupied, play the bitchin games
How about a nice game of chess?
User avatar
DueAccident
level3
level3
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:30 am

Postby DueAccident » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:20 am

I sense a ban in the near future.
Studders
level1
level1
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:58 am

Postby Studders » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:21 am

wooo a ban, i used to post about positive things till people started to make this forum a crap place to come
How about a nice game of chess?
User avatar
MoonHill
level3
level3
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:41 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Postby MoonHill » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:27 am

Studders wrote:wooo a ban, i used to post about positive things till people started to make this forum a crap place to come


Yeah. You're very obviously a wonderful person who posts wonderful things all the time. Making the forum just wonderful.

I actually did leech an image for an avatar once. I was told it was a crappy way of doing things, that it can easily wind up costing someone else money, and I corrected the mistake. Easy-peasy. And I didn't even need anyone to defend my mistake or call the people who told me what was what names.

Amazing, that.
Studders
level1
level1
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:58 am

Postby Studders » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:31 am

nope, im acting like a demo user on defcon, hopefully may get a point across here. all they do is annoy and have been given the same privileges as me who bought the game bar a couple of game types and settings
How about a nice game of chess?
User avatar
MoonHill
level3
level3
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:41 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Postby MoonHill » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:35 am

Studders wrote:nope, im acting like a demo user on defcon, hopefully may get a point across here. all they do is annoy and have been given the same privileges as me who bought the game bar a couple of game types and settings


Yeah, that's effective.

"I don't like the privileges demo users have been given, so I'll act like a complete asshole on the forums!"

Massively convincing.
Studders
level1
level1
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:58 am

Postby Studders » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:36 am

-----
Last edited by Studders on Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
How about a nice game of chess?
User avatar
MoonHill
level3
level3
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:41 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Postby MoonHill » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:38 am

Studders wrote:They act like assholes in game, whats the difference?


This ain't the game, and you ain't them?
Studders
level1
level1
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:58 am

Postby Studders » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:39 am

But surely u can understand my point about demo users?
How about a nice game of chess?
User avatar
DueAccident
level3
level3
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:30 am

Postby DueAccident » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:40 am

I've never had a demo player act badly. I have seen more full game players behave worse than demo players.
You are generalising people because they haven't payed the massive sum of £10 for a game, which you have, and still get to play a demo version?
Scandalous.
Studders
level1
level1
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:58 am

Postby Studders » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:43 am

I have just come out of a game with a demo user, he bitched, moaned about game speeds, then when he lost he was moaning saying that hes never playign in this server again. That dosent sound like someone whos gonna buy the game does it? They can even rename themselves aswell! so u think you have kicked all the demo users but you havent
How about a nice game of chess?
User avatar
MoonHill
level3
level3
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:41 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Postby MoonHill » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:44 am

Studders wrote:But surely u can understand my point about demo users?


At this point I don't care about your point about demo users. If I had the authority, I'd gladly expand the privileges demo-users get now, if it meant that fewer people behaving like you have today showed up on the forums.

I've had good and bad experiences with demo users and full-version users. I can't see how acting like a complete ass would convince anyone to help me out with the bad ones of either type.

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest