Yours views on the Patch.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

coolcoder
level1
level1

Yours views on the Patch.

Postby coolcoder » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:53 am

Firstly, great work guys - love the features. As far as I can see, its only missing saving the filter/selections - you have to change the filter each time. Other than that, perfect - love the sorting and team visual indication.
Cunny Funt
level1
level1

Re: Yours views on the Patch.

Postby Cunny Funt » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:10 am

coolcoder wrote:Firstly, great work guys - love the features. As far as I can see, its only missing saving the filter/selections - you have to change the filter each time. Other than that, perfect - love the sorting and team visual indication.

Second that, it annoys me to change the server settings everytime I couldn't connect to one. And this happens often... :lol:
cleverivan
level1
level1

Postby cleverivan » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:35 am

Agree, I also like to see when I click on a server to highlight it and to check details, that the selected server remains highlighted 'cos every time a new server comes up, the highlight field moves to a different one.
GeneticFreak
level3
level3

Postby GeneticFreak » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:08 am

cleverivan wrote:Agree, I also like to see when I click on a server to highlight it and to check details, that the selected server remains highlighted 'cos every time a new server comes up, the highlight field moves to a different one.

yeah this got me joining the wrong servers alot of times
Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war and my fingers to fight
Sr_Dela
level2
level2

Postby Sr_Dela » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:08 am

Sr_Dela wrote:The new browser is weeeeiiiird. I mean I like how it shows you if there are teams.... at least I think that's what it does. But it doesn't look as clean as before. Even still, thank you IV for the update. Just wish there was a way to turn of servers that already started. But in all, it's good b :D d
Nutter
level3
level3

Postby Nutter » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:10 pm

Sr_Dela wrote:Just wish there was a way to turn of servers that already started.

You can select to only see "games in lobby", problem solved :wink:
RodiX
level1
level1

Postby RodiX » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:33 pm

Great patch. But... The bug-that-isn't-a-bug I noticed on 1.1 beta 1 is still there :
http://forums.introversion.co.uk/defcon/viewtopic.php?t=2931

Not very important, I just hope it will be solved in the next patch ;)
-RodiX

Return to “General”