Game manual?

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

George W. Bush
level0

Game manual?

Postby George W. Bush » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:45 am

I just bought the game. Im looking for the manual of the game because i want to know about the game mode.
In advanced option, there is an explanation for each setting but there is no explaination at all for the different game mode and score mode.

The name of the gamemode don't tell much... anybody?
Drumman1000
level1
level1

Postby Drumman1000 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:48 am

Ummm go to their website and download the PDF manual....
xander
level5
level5

Re: Game manual?

Postby xander » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:03 am

George W. Bush wrote:I just bought the game. Im looking for the manual of the game because i want to know about the game mode.
In advanced option, there is an explanation for each setting but there is no explaination at all for the different game mode and score mode.

In addition to the manual, you can look at the description of the game mode in the server window. The descriptions are right under the selectors.

xander
George W. Bush
level0

Re: Game manual?

Postby George W. Bush » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:58 am

xander wrote:
George W. Bush wrote:I just bought the game. Im looking for the manual of the game because i want to know about the game mode.

In addition to the manual, you can look at the description of the game mode in the server window. The descriptions are right under the selectors.

xander

Yes ok.
Alyssa
level1
level1

Postby Alyssa » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:45 pm

Drumman1000 wrote:Ummm go to their website and download the PDF manual....

Yeah, the manual's pretty good and obviously they spent a lot of time on it, I thought it was strange they didn't include it in the Steam distro!

Either way you can download it here: http://storefront.steampowered.com/Manu ... manual.pdf

Return to “General”