Backstabbing: a great defcon game match.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

BoKeRoN
level1
level1

Backstabbing: a great defcon game match.

Postby BoKeRoN » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:57 pm

I played my best defcon game ever...

Starting with random territories, 6 players, 3 of them allied soon as blue alliance. Then, i get allied with urss (i was playing as Asia), but we left europe alone, with no alliance.

At defcon 3, i suggested Africa (from blue alliance) to join us at defcon 2. Then, he left blue team and join us, at the same time we allowed europe to join us too...

We launched an strike of 3 complete silos from each country to America and Sout America, but after the launch, europe and africa betrayed us and make theyr own alliance, attacking our radars and silos, but they can´t do all the work, because blue alliance retalliated on their territorys...

In a standard game of 45 minutes, we got so many betrayals, counter strikes, backstabbing and massive-destruction. This is the moment when you really know the fun of this game...
Red Dawn
level1
level1

Postby Red Dawn » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:44 pm

Had a game like that last night. Played a game with a guy, and we had a blast. He creates a room and I join, and we make a pact to ally up. I was USSR and he was Asia. Hit Europe so bad all that was left was 2 badly hit silos and an airbase. All cities and other installations, multiple hits, and that was just subs and bombers. After that, all holy hell broke loose and in the end, Asia backstabbed me. I did get a few sizable hits in on him, but I was badly hit by 3 people, finished in 5th if I recall. Everyone was a good sport about it, even Europe, and we had no quitters until the very end, even then we chatted for a few minutes at the score screen.

It was at that point I realized the sheer genius of this game.
Dyer
level1
level1

Postby Dyer » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:56 pm

I had a 6-way random diplomacy game not too long ago. It was amazing. Me (Russia) and Europe made a verbal agreement to team up until the end. North America then messaged me asking to team up against Europe. I accepted (without him knowing me and Europe were now going to attack him after i told Europe his intentions). North America trusted me the whole time. Even after i bombed his radars and airbases he did not notice. He finally noticed when i launched some subs on him. He simply messaged "You Bastard...". The attack on North America went like clockwork, we cut off his coastal vision then raped anything and everything he had. He was utterly destroyed. Now, Africa and South America had already blown eachother to bits so they were of no concern. We turned out attention to South Asia. South Asia was dead silent the whole game. When messeged he replied that he had no plans to attack us. I didn't beleive him one bit. Sure enough, he fired everything he had at Europe and some at Moscow. Not a single nuke reached Moscow or London. He was spent. The victory timer started some time ago. With 10 minutes left i let loose EVERYTHING i had on Europe, i attacked from all sides. Seconds before our nukes land, the game ends. I win by 4 points. I am victorious.
BoKeRoN
level1
level1

Postby BoKeRoN » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:53 am

Yes, there is an strange pleasure feeling when you plan an attack with your alliance against another country... up to 90 ICBM´s crossing the sky to land at the target... but the feeling is better if you backstab an unnoticed "friend" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “General”