http://www.escapistmagazine.com/article ... -in-DEFCON
Man, that's a huge leap in the right direction for getting some attention. Now, if only Yahtzee would go forward and review Darwinia/Multiwinia... A relatively small chance but hey, what's not to love?
Search found 622 matches
- Thu May 27, 2010 9:22 pm
- Forum: Windows Issues
- Topic: No profile saved on Vista
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11846
If you go into game design, such as ITT Tech, they teach C++ primarily, although it won't be until next quarter... Still, with Java and C# being brothers-in-arms with C++, it shouldn't be hard to learn. I might crack at this when I get good enough, but... I hate setting up super-complicated problems...
It's good that they're at least showing signs of heading back into the past to add a final content release for Defcon, because something tells me they are going to target Darwinia afterwards and FINALLY finish the modding features mentioned here: http://forums.introversion.co.uk/darwinia/viewtopic.p...
- Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:07 pm
- Forum: The Future
- Topic: new gamemode, gameplay idea
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8371
While I still have my bitter nitpicks with Jordy, I have to say he does seem to have a bit of what the impression I'm getting from Introversion: Broken promises. Now I'm not saying they aren't keeping every single one of them, otherwise I doubt they would have been able to come out with Uplink. What...
1. Things can always go horribly HORRIBLY wrong Like this ? I don't remember precisely, but something tells me Icepick is either working on something completely different now or he isn't with introversion staff anymore... But anyway, it would be the second biggest disappointment if the map editor d...
- Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:10 am
- Forum: Mod Projects
- Topic: Darwinia: Enemy Within [Parts 1, 2, and 3...]
- Replies: 365
- Views: 101668
- Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:28 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Why cant you pick other colors for assault games?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1769
This, like Darwinia's promised patches, appears to have it's said soon-to-come changes either A. Delayed too ridiculously long, or B. Postponed forever. Don't expect them to come at all, and this was even planned for Multiwinia to be added, along with a stable map editor... It's sad, but sorry to te...
- Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:16 pm
- Forum: Introversion Blog
- Topic: Darwinia+ : was it worth it?
- Replies: 42
- Views: 42917