Search found 71 matches

by NoOpen
Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:34 pm
Forum: Introversion Lounge
Topic: game idea not sure introversion will use it but welcome to
Replies: 4
Views: 1121

sfericz wrote:Did that Black and White game ever get another game added? I played maybe an hour of it on PC many years ago.


Yes there was a Black and White 2 and a standalone expansion "Battle of the Gods"
by NoOpen
Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:00 pm
Forum: Community Members
Topic: [story] Me and my Sisters day...
Replies: 8
Views: 210

Well, when you say it like that... sorry about earlier. ;) On the other hand, perhaps you and your family should get out more? :P Who says you can't have a awesome life (Sorry let me re-word that) Who says you can't crumble and conform to societies demands and love a game very much? Who says that y...
by NoOpen
Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:36 pm
Forum: Community Members
Topic: It needs to be easier to make money, the system needs tuning
Replies: 59
Views: 1189

Or perhaps you're just not old enough to appreciate the direction it's going. Or perhaps i'm older and wiser enough not to bother wasting time on immature biccering. Who knows! But not a bad attempt at trolling... for an Aussie ;) I do not even like Pak, But you are so uneducated and immature I hav...
by NoOpen
Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:16 pm
Forum: Community Members
Topic: [story] Me and my Sisters day...
Replies: 8
Views: 210

paktsardines wrote:Well, when you say it like that... sorry about earlier. ;)

On the other hand, perhaps you and your family should get out more? :P


Who says you can't have a awesome life (Sorry let me re-word that)

Who says you can't crumble and conform to societies demands and love a game very much?
by NoOpen
Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:11 pm
Forum: Introversion Blog
Topic: Prison Architect Alpha 11
Replies: 62
Views: 53934

And yet, here you are. You obviously did not understand the connotation in "reserved" Will you missunderstood guy stop posting here? NoOpen go make a thread on General and talk about it..Not here, here is for alpha updates..You ruin our happy when we see Orange on icon there we sure think...
by NoOpen
Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:56 am
Forum: Introversion Blog
Topic: Prison Architect Alpha 11
Replies: 62
Views: 53934

paktsardines wrote:And yet, here you are.


You obviously did not understand the connotation in "reserved"
by NoOpen
Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:54 am
Forum: Community Members
Topic: Alpha 12 is out
Replies: 197
Views: 9290

Don't want to brag, but the moment I saw this topic, I instantly knew it to be fake. For one simple reason: If it were real, it would be posted in the Blog forums, not here ;) Nice one, sardine :lol: If anyone did not come to that conclusion they should be ashamed not proud you did :P. That is like...
by NoOpen
Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:47 am
Forum: Community Members
Topic: Escape Mechanics
Replies: 16
Views: 594

My most recent prison had 21/16 High security prisoners with medium threat and every door open for 3 entire days, No attempts. (Yes many had weapons) @Provic That clearly does not happen for us all. I can see that. There are probably plenty of American prisoners like that as well. This is probably e...
by NoOpen
Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:11 am
Forum: Community Members
Topic: Alpha 12 is out
Replies: 197
Views: 9290

One day you'll look back on this and laugh... Don't worry son, I am already laughing at how pathetic your life must be to be bored enough to consider that entertaining. I mean no judgement if that is what floats your boat go for it but you could have made it much grandeur with a little thought that...
by NoOpen
Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:09 am
Forum: Introversion Blog
Topic: Prison Architect Alpha 11
Replies: 62
Views: 53934

Have you not realized that this forum is one big clusterfook barely moderated and a dumping ground reserved only for the most pathetic of the bored humans.
by NoOpen
Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:10 am
Forum: Community Members
Topic: Alpha 12 is out
Replies: 197
Views: 9290

What a annoying and pathetic topic to create. Much like most of your posts.
by NoOpen
Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:30 am
Forum: Community Members
Topic: [Suggestion] Longer Sentences based on misconducts
Replies: 23
Views: 524

paktsardines wrote:There are no fewer than 50 threads suggesting a parole option. It is in the pipeline.


How many of those have you pointlessly kept going to repeat the same thing someone typed before you?
by NoOpen
Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:50 am
Forum: Community Members
Topic: PART 2: Suggestions from Real Prison Guard
Replies: 23
Views: 827

Michzm wrote:
MAdMaN wrote:The reason those places don't have prison rape is most likely due to their attitudes towards homosexuality.


Interesting idea. Would that imply that US/UK prisons are Gay and Bi Friendly?


No, Rape is just not a big problem to 99/100 prisoners. In the US/UK
by NoOpen
Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:51 pm
Forum: Community Members
Topic: Suggestions from Real Prison Guard
Replies: 17
Views: 815

So now we have a former inmate and a current guard on the forums giving good advice on real life implications. All we need is a Warden, a cook, and a janitor and we will have the full list. :p You forgot a doctor, gardener, lawyer, psychologist, chief, and foreman Once we get those we'll start a ba...
by NoOpen
Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:44 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Suggestion: Individual Regimes and Psychopaths.
Replies: 15
Views: 2601

I mean its a good idea to have "crazy" prisoners but Psychopaths are undiagnosable hence the reason there is so little information on them and Sociopath is a synonym to most, Was pushed to the mainstream because the term is less intimidating. Some doctors today do agree there is a distinc...

Go to advanced search