Search found 42 matches

by Jasonmm92
Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:49 pm
Forum: General
Topic: I a new patch for the weekend ?
Replies: 27
Views: 2494

I a new patch for the weekend ?

I got a long weekend ahead of me , any chance a we patch gets released by then or do they always get released on a Tuesday ?

thanks J
by Jasonmm92
Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:47 pm
Forum: Community Members
Topic: Green Park Forced Retirment Community.
Replies: 8
Views: 430

I enjoyed this prison , and his steam workshop write up so much , I tried to recreate this prison in Mincecraft.

It didn't turn out so well , because of the single floor thing.

Sadface.

Nice prison but an even better steam workshop profile , write up.

Jay
by Jasonmm92
Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:42 pm
Forum: General
Topic: So I just recreated my prison in Minecraft and ..
Replies: 1
Views: 626

So I just recreated my prison in Minecraft and ..

So I just recreated my prison in Minecraft and .. boy does it look rough.

This single floor stuff , as much as I love love love this game , I am not sure I will ever be happy till we have more than one floor.

Save us for single floor hell please !!

thanks Jay
by Jasonmm92
Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:12 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Suggestions and questions (Guard Dogs and Dog Rehab program)
Replies: 19
Views: 2326

Re: Suggestions and questions (Guard Dogs and Dog Rehab prog

Nice speech

if your not a admin , then do you think , just maybe , just maybe, I wasn't talking to you ?
by Jasonmm92
Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:48 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Suggestions and questions (Guard Dogs and Dog Rehab program)
Replies: 19
Views: 2326

Re: Suggestions and questions (Guard Dogs and Dog Rehab prog

Just a crazy thought of mine: Why is it so hard for people to simply just look at things already posted before them? Because it's easier to start a new post instead of searching to see if the topic has already been brought up before. And why do people continue posting suggestions in the general for...
by Jasonmm92
Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:20 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Cell Block Design.
Replies: 29
Views: 48981

I like my roommate design

less hotel looking ?

Image
by Jasonmm92
Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:53 am
Forum: General
Topic: [SUGGESTION] Doors opening by schedule
Replies: 3
Views: 557

I like it , cell block doors all open at 6 am kinda thing
by Jasonmm92
Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:46 pm
Forum: General
Topic: colored flooring ?
Replies: 23
Views: 2370

xander wrote:
Jasonmm92 wrote:I really have no idea what your going on in this thread.

To whom are you responding?

xander


btw I totally agree with you , that other guy just wants to fight it seems to me. Oh I see now , he never was really talking to me, lol geesh.
by Jasonmm92
Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:44 pm
Forum: General
Topic: colored flooring ?
Replies: 23
Views: 2370

xander wrote:
Jasonmm92 wrote:I really have no idea what your going on in this thread.

To whom are you responding?

xander


sorry bro , was just logging back on to fix that typo

Jay
by Jasonmm92
Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:35 pm
Forum: General
Topic: colored flooring ?
Replies: 23
Views: 2370

I just want to turn this ... http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee35/Jasonmm92/2013-07-02_00002_zps0ec5d7c9.jpg into this ... http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee35/Jasonmm92/intakeeast_zpse1b47e44.png I careless about 'seeing' the lines and more about staff/inmates/visitors following these guideli...
by Jasonmm92
Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:17 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Prisoners release bug ...
Replies: 2
Views: 572

Xoligy wrote:Already been mentioned more than once.


yup I see it now , good job
by Jasonmm92
Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:58 pm
Forum: General
Topic: colored flooring ?
Replies: 23
Views: 2370

Your own arguments contradict themselves! So because i disagree with you and say i like how my prison looks "prison like" im contradicting myself? Or are you just putting words into my mouth because you disagree with me? I'll take the latter... Anyway, i would normally respond to your que...
by Jasonmm92
Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:49 pm
Forum: General
Topic: This game need an Economy, more EXCON less game designer plz
Replies: 15
Views: 2588

you're right a distinction between cafeterias (meal times) & canteen (retail to prisoners) should be possible. however this would require a lot of work on the prisoner item ownership making it more complex than the designers may want. what items other than higher quality food do you think shoul...
by Jasonmm92
Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:36 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Prisoners release bug ...
Replies: 2
Views: 572

Prisoners release bug ...

Hi All I have found released prisoners wont head to the nearest gate/door/or exit to await release if you have 'staff only' areas blocking all your exits. The just stay put. If you don't have 'staff only' areas blocking your exits , you allow workers from the cleaning closet to access your prison in...
by Jasonmm92
Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:32 pm
Forum: General
Topic: colored flooring ?
Replies: 23
Views: 2370

Despite whether you use concrete tiles or marble flooring or white tiles for floors, this is a good idea...to be able to put lines on the floor which prisoners and visitors must adhere to, to direct them to areas where they must go etc. It would also prevent mobs of prisoners all attempting to get ...

Go to advanced search