Search found 42 matches

by Jasonmm92
Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:23 am
Forum: Community Members
Topic: [Suggestion] Multiplayer and Prisoner Run
Replies: 45
Views: 1026

quality post , quality ideas
by Jasonmm92
Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:24 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Prison Yard and Recreation Rooms
Replies: 8
Views: 3430

why use 'common areas' ?

do you need to use it ?

I never use it.
by Jasonmm92
Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:28 am
Forum: Community Members
Topic: I am declaring myself the WINNER !!
Replies: 31
Views: 1137

Michzm wrote:http://s90.photobucket.com/user/Michzm/media/2013-08-02_00002.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/Michzm/ ... sort=3&o=1

I had to remake it, but this was pretty close to the mark.


wow

okay you win

nice !!
by Jasonmm92
Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:39 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Cell and prison design
Replies: 26
Views: 20324

roomates

roommates ?

Image
by Jasonmm92
Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:44 am
Forum: Community Members
Topic: I am declaring myself the WINNER !!
Replies: 31
Views: 1137

I had a 185 Red shirts on a small map with my patented "Dorm Room Style" Prison. No deaths or escapes and that was about day 30. Although credit, its a nice symmetrical prison, I like that type. I would like to see this in the workshop also here is mine http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...
by Jasonmm92
Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:58 am
Forum: Community Members
Topic: I am declaring myself the WINNER !!
Replies: 31
Views: 1137

What a medicore prison show me your best 27days please, oh yea , read shits only please I said your prison was mediocre I did not say "My prison makes your's look mediocre" Whether my prison is better or worse is irrelevant in contrast to everyone playing this game, Your prison is mediocr...
by Jasonmm92
Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:29 am
Forum: Community Members
Topic: I am declaring myself the WINNER !!
Replies: 31
Views: 1137

NoOpen wrote:What a medicore prison


show me your best 27days please, oh yea , read shits only please
by Jasonmm92
Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:08 am
Forum: Community Members
Topic: I am declaring myself the WINNER !!
Replies: 31
Views: 1137

HerrJoebob wrote:I was going to brag about my 180 prisoner small map, but that wasn't red shirts... nice job!


paktsardines wrote:Nice work! Nice prison! I do see some damaged equipment bottom left, and some minor flooding though.. ;)



thank you both
by Jasonmm92
Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:07 am
Forum: Community Members
Topic: I am declaring myself the WINNER !!
Replies: 31
Views: 1137

what do you think this is, the wwe?; their are no championship titles in the game.....besides I've seen better maps. actually bro , I got like 140 hours in this game and needed a reason to quit !! and what would that reason be??...you say your the best, why not keep at it until there is a real rank...
by Jasonmm92
Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:10 am
Forum: Community Members
Topic: I am declaring myself the WINNER !!
Replies: 31
Views: 1137

what do you think this is, the wwe?; their are no championship titles in the game.....besides I've seen better maps. actually bro , I got like 140 hours in this game and needed a reason to quit !! and what would that reason be??...you say your the best, why not keep at it until there is a real rank...
by Jasonmm92
Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:06 am
Forum: Community Members
Topic: I am declaring myself the WINNER !!
Replies: 31
Views: 1137

acegamer08 wrote:what do you think this is, the wwe?; their are no championship titles in the game.....besides I've seen better maps.


actually bro , I got like 140 hours in this game and needed a reason to quit !!
by Jasonmm92
Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:05 am
Forum: Community Members
Topic: I am declaring myself the WINNER !!
Replies: 31
Views: 1137

acegamer08 wrote:what do you think this is wwe?, their are no championship titles in the game.....besides I've seen better maps.


dude dude dude , these aren't the purse snatchers that fill your prisons , these are the real deal hardcore convicts !!
by Jasonmm92
Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:59 am
Forum: Community Members
Topic: I am declaring myself the WINNER !!
Replies: 31
Views: 1137

I am declaring myself the WINNER !!

I am OFFICALLY DECLARING myself the SMALL MAP HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMP OF THE WORLD !! http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee35/Jasonmm92/2013-07-29_00010_zps186b318a.jpg http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee35/Jasonmm92/2013-07-29_00009_zps6b1901f6.jpg despite not having a 'working' workshop the whole gam...
by Jasonmm92
Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:51 pm
Forum: General
Topic: I a new patch for the weekend ?
Replies: 27
Views: 2490

let me save you some time too ...

paktsardines wrote: this isn't the game developers forum .
by Jasonmm92
Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:49 pm
Forum: General
Topic: I a new patch for the weekend ?
Replies: 27
Views: 2490

let me save you the trouble ...

MAdMaN wrote:Sticky: This is NOT the Alpha forum

Go to advanced search