- A way to make all same ship types, or silos, in a group switch to a specific mode. So lets say a fleet of 6 subs (or silos), be able to make them all switch to Nuke Mode in one shot. However, still maintain single unit management. Maybe Click + Drag or Ctrl + Click to select multiple units ?
- Able to select multiple units and attack with them. So be able to select all nuke silos (or units) and it would subtract from the sum of all the nukes. Maybe Click + Drag or Ctrl + Click to select multiple units ?
- In windowed mode maybe have it lock the mouse in the window while playing (for scrolling perposes), and have it unlock the mouse with a key command. So something like VMware, it uses Ctrl+Alt to unlock the mouse, and to lock it all you have to do is click in the window. Also include Esc, Esc in this function.
- Have bombers return to an airbase as long as it has nukes. So it would automaticaly re-route in flight bombers to airbase's with nukes. So lets say 3 bombers heading to Airbase A and it only has 2 nukes so Bomber 3 heads to Airbase B.
- In the Styles Editor, it would be nice to change the alpha of nukes and radiation.
Well those are my thoughts, what do you guys think ?
Now as for praise . . . AWESOME GAME ! Maybe a little too good ? I may get fired over this :oP
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:45 am