How this forum is run

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Endless
level5
level5

Re: How this forum is run

Postby Endless » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:51 am

So I was looking for a particular Defcon News thread where Haw Haw posted screenshots of our inbox conversation. It appears that thread has also been deleted... Come on now Vic. Stop backing up your Group 6 buddies.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:00 pm

I deleted it because I was trying to clean up threads where CE posted a lot of nothing, plus I thought we were done with that issue. If y'all want to re-litigate that again go for it.
ConflictEurope
level1
level1

Postby ConflictEurope » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:17 pm

That's complete and utter bullshit DTNC. I'm sure you can delete replies, instead of the whole topic, can you now? If you want to clean topics/post with a lot of nothing you have a empty forum as result. I really don't mind you mention me as the reason ... but what a lame fucking excuse.

atomic oracle wrote:I look at the screen and smile or bust out laughing because some people think its real. Then I perform my reality check by turning my head 90 degrees to the left or right and the Defcon world disappears.

I'm glad you see things in perspective again, when you wished me and Endless dead I really started to worry about your (mental) health, sadly I can't refer to the topic, since this topic has been deleted by DTNC.
Last edited by Colytic on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged!
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:42 am

ConflictEurope wrote:That's complete and utter bullshit DTNC. I'm sure you can delete replies, instead of the whole topic, can you now? If you want to clean topics/post with a lot of nothing you have a empty forum as result. I really don't mind you mention me as the reason ... but what a lame fucking excuse.

No & No. It was deleted part of my spring cleaning.

Also what did I tell you about double posts lol it's called "EDIT" for a reason.
atomic oracle
level2
level2

Postby atomic oracle » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:03 am

CE you can quote me but don't forget that I know and understand that you are just the sad little Defcon troll. This is what you do, you make shit up, try to twist the meaning of what people say and try to get people upset. You don't play so you have carved out a place on the forums. Somebody has to do it and your just the asshole for the job.
ConflictEurope
level1
level1

Postby ConflictEurope » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:25 pm

Lol, you edit with a sledgehammer! For cleaning purposes, be my guest, don't forget the dark corners!

atomic oracle wrote:CE you can quote me but don't forget that I know and understand that you are just the sad little Defcon troll. This is what you do, you make shit up, try to twist the meaning of what people say and try to get people upset. You don't play so you have carved out a place on the forums. Somebody has to do it and your just the asshole for the job.

Actually, I play often ... on your s hit G6 servers. Happy hunting cunt.

Could you please explain the relation between wishing somebody dead (not only me but also Endless) and a supposed understanding of what I am? Seems like you are evading my quote you old fart. Sadly I can't refer to the topic since this topic is deleted.

Do you need the cell number of my shrink Atomic Cunt?
Last edited by Colytic on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged again.
atomic oracle
level2
level2

Postby atomic oracle » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:27 pm

If you think the Defcon Community Troll is important enough to be hunted I see your need for a shrink.
ConflictEurope
level1
level1

Postby ConflictEurope » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:14 am

Well, you know AC, you are very good in talking around the subject, manipulating, lying and even ... frankly behaving like an asshole (those are all G6 virtues it seems).
You never answer questions, you dodge when Endless confronts you with a few facts ... must I really take you serious, an old fart in a trailer with all the attributes as described?
When you can't handle the heat, you start crying to DTNC...no AC, there is only one troll here, you. You should be ashamed of yourself for wishing me and Endless dead.
atomic oracle
level2
level2

Postby atomic oracle » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:20 am

Your last post was pretty messed up, hard to follow. Was I AC? Im pretty sure I didn't say I wish you and Endless were dead, not sure what I said, I can assure you I do not talk to DNTC about anything. I think your losing it, take my advice and quit opening your big fucking mouth, you are burying yourself each time you do.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:59 pm

atomic oracle wrote:Your last post was pretty messed up, hard to follow. Was I AC? Im pretty sure I didn't say I wish you and Endless were dead, not sure what I said, I can assure you I do not talk to DNTC about anything. I think your losing it, take my advice and quit opening your big fucking mouth, you are burying yourself each time you do.

Lol what? You really are denying that you wished we were dead?
ConflictEurope
level1
level1

Postby ConflictEurope » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:00 pm

You're not that smart are you Atomic Cunt (AC)? Your argumentation style is very predictable and not very intelligent. I'm very sure you wished me and Endless dead, it must come in handy that those topics are deleted. Bye know Old Fart, just except you not always have the last say in things.

Lol what? You really are denying that you wished we were dead?

He is, and that makes him a fucking liar or completely demented.
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:21 pm

ConflictEurope wrote:I'm very sure you wished me and Endless dead

Would you like to be dead? That could simplify things.
ConflictEurope
level1
level1

Postby ConflictEurope » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:15 pm

Arschloch
atomic oracle
level2
level2

Postby atomic oracle » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:34 pm

This is my last comment on what I have or have not said, I don't commit my prior comments to memory, I wish that thread was still up so you guys could read it.
Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:54 pm

ConflictEurope wrote:Arschloch

Fickfehler
Puffgezeugte Arschgeburt
Evolutionsbremse

Return to “General”