Riot Truck Bug

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Rovskagg
level0

Riot Truck Bug

Postby Rovskagg » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:04 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Rovskagg and I bought Prison Architect on Steam last night. I really like the game and cannot wait to see what the final product will look like and how it will perform. Being that the game is currently in alpha stage it is bound to have its fair share of bugs, one of which i have encountered.

The problem I am having is that after I call in riot police and once the riot control are not needed and I send them away the riot van remains outside my prison even though the riot control guys have left. It is pretty annoying since their sirens still go off very loudly.

I also noticed this morning that there now is a hearse stuck behind the three riot control vehicles as well. My guess is that the emergency services vehicles are all unable to leave. I have not confirmed this yet though since I have not called in the fire department.

I am including a link to a picture of my dilemma. Thanks in advance. :D

http://imgur.com/VpK7TA4
Evil Night
level1
level1

Postby Evil Night » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:14 am

You've got a tree in the middle of the road right in front of the first riot truck, have your workers get rid of it. Additionally you should activate your key so you can access the dev forum and we know you didn't pirate it.
Nikk
level1
level1

Postby Nikk » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:02 am

lol
Rovskagg
level0

Postby Rovskagg » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:05 am

Evil Night wrote:You've got a tree in the middle of the road right in front of the first riot truck, have your workers get rid of it. Additionally you should activate your key so you can access the dev forum and we know you didn't pirate it.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA that really made me laugh hahahahahhahaha I cant believe I never saw that lol thank you so much pal :) I wonder how that got there lol

About activating the key, how do I go about doing just that?
paktsardines
level5
level5

Postby paktsardines » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:19 am

Return to “General”