Multiple Bug Report #1

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

EmeraldRa
level0

Multiple Bug Report #1

Postby EmeraldRa » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:29 am

Hello,

1. Guards never leaving "Holding Cell" until needed. (Can be a hassle.)

2. Fast Flashing needs water sign on two of my "Shower Head" that are on the same X-axis even though it is supplied plenty.

3. White Flowery Dirt area appeared over the concrete after creating a new section of my prison. (Makes things not as aesthetic.)

4. "Cookers" and "Metal Detectors" not aligning next to each other. (Metal detector halfway into wall) (Cooker off the wall compared to the other)

5. Prisoners not leaving "Holding Cell" into well equipped regular prison cells that don't have warnings.
Thank you!
asmo0
level2
level2

Re: Multiple Bug Report #1

Postby asmo0 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:17 pm

EmeraldRa wrote:2. Fast Flashing needs water sign on two of my "Shower Head" that are on the same X-axis even though it is supplied plenty.

This occurs when you have more than 1 path for water to travel. Occationally, when water flows from both sides and "collide" it causes the object there to blink for lack of water.
EmeraldRa wrote:3. White Flowery Dirt area appeared over the concrete after creating a new section of my prison. (Makes things not as aesthetic.)

Anything more than just normal dirt? Same way prisons get dirtier over time always. edit: nvm, I know what you mean. It's a bit strange yes, don't know if gardeners remove it? (I never buy em).
EmeraldRa wrote:5. Prisoners not leaving "Holding Cell" into well equipped regular prison cells that don't have warnings.

Never seen this before, can you elaborate?
EmeraldRa
level0

Postby EmeraldRa » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:40 pm

"Never seen this before, can you elaborate?"

Yes. Though I had about 20-24 cells 3 prisoners. 3/16 were not leaving the holding cell. The new cells were divided by that white flowery dirt on the hallways joining the block. Perhaps that is the bug?

Sorry, if I need to clarify more let me know. Kinda hard to explain.
paktsardines
level5
level5

Postby paktsardines » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:55 am

As per the stickied second post in this forum, this is not the right place for reporting bugs. Please search the bug tracker (http://bugs.introversion.co.uk) for mention of your bugs and create a bug report for them if they have not already been reported.
Malbeth
level0

Postby Malbeth » Sat May 03, 2014 3:15 am

I have the same problem, even after reloading, a dozen prisonners just stayed in the holding cell for ever.

I have tried removing the holding cell and making a new one closer to the cell block but they just stay in place and wander in the corridor.

I have also tried connecting my administrative office to the cell block with an indoor corridor. Before that they had to go outside and thru the yard to reach the cell block. But still they do not move.

I have always thought that the guards should be the ones to come pick up the prisoners and bring them to a cell, not the prisoners themselves.

You can get my save file here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-82Jz ... sp=sharing
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat May 03, 2014 3:51 am

As per the post right above yours, you are in the wrong place.

xander

Return to “General”