bug - mantis fails for me

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

mokaiba
level0

bug - mantis fails for me

Postby mokaiba » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Alpha - 3

supply trucks never stop therefore garbage piles, supplies dont come, and prisoners just drive by.

save file: http://www.filedropper.com/2_25

When I try to make a mantis ticket:

Database query failed. Error received from database was #2006: MySQL server has gone away for the query: INSERT INTO mantis_bug_file_table
(bug_id, title, description, diskfile, filename, folder, filesize, file_type, date_added, content, user_id)
VALUES
mokaiba
level0

Postby mokaiba » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:02 pm

i see it posted it three times....whyd it give me an error?
ronanc
level4
level4

Postby ronanc » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Even so you still filled it out wrong -

Description: supply trucks never stop therefore garbage piles, supplies dont come, and prisoners just drive by.
Steps To Reproduce: supply trucks never stop therefore garbage piles, supplies dont come, and prisoners just drive by.
Additional Information: supply trucks never stop therefore garbage piles, supplies dont come, and prisoners just drive by.

I'm guessing you moved your delivery/garbage area away from the road or put a wall there. That's your problem. Leave it in the original position.

And please search before posting new bugs - http://bugs.introversion.co.uk/view.php?id=13
mokaiba
level0

Postby mokaiba » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:47 pm

ronanc wrote:Even so you still filled it out wrong -

Description: supply trucks never stop therefore garbage piles, supplies dont come, and prisoners just drive by.
Steps To Reproduce: supply trucks never stop therefore garbage piles, supplies dont come, and prisoners just drive by.
Additional Information: supply trucks never stop therefore garbage piles, supplies dont come, and prisoners just drive by.

I'm guessing you moved your delivery/garbage area away from the road or put a wall there. That's your problem. Leave it in the original position.

And please search before posting new bugs - http://bugs.introversion.co.uk/view.php?id=13

yah, it was the delivery/garbage thing not being on the road. maybe they should make it so a wall right next to the sidewalk does not delete that whole line of the field (cause it didnt do that in alpha-2)
ronanc
level4
level4

Postby ronanc » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Pretty sure it's been like this since Alpha 1.
paktsardines
level5
level5

Postby paktsardines » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Your pic is too cheery sometimes. ;)
ronanc
level4
level4

Postby ronanc » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:59 pm

It's all part of the plan ;)

Return to “General”