General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Krytoss
level1
level1

keyboard bindings

Postby Krytoss » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:11 am

aloha

i've done a few searches but couldn't find any info on any keybinding lists. i play on a laptop, and due to my USB being fried, im stuck to the cruddy little fingermouse pad, so i'd love to try and find as many keybinds as possible to minimize the amount i have to use it.

thanks!
xander
level5
level5

Re: keyboard bindings

Postby xander » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:57 pm

Krytoss wrote:aloha

i've done a few searches but couldn't find any info on any keybinding lists. i play on a laptop, and due to my USB being fried, im stuck to the cruddy little fingermouse pad, so i'd love to try and find as many keybinds as possible to minimize the amount i have to use it.

thanks!

There are not that many. WASD to pan the camera, QE to zoom in and out, [SPACE] to deselect a unit, an P to take a screenshot. 1234 control the speed setting. I can't think of anything else right off the top of my head.

xander
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:00 pm

Shift & Left Click: Fill all spaces in fleet with the same one unit when placing units.
Krytoss
level1
level1

Postby Krytoss » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:26 pm

wow...was kinda hoping there'd be a few for the various overlays at least. o well, still gunna buy the game :)
yop
level1
level1

Postby yop » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:42 pm

btw if there is a way to modify the key bindings or the keyboard setup i'm all ears because WASD isn't that usefull on an azerty keyboard...
LordSturm
level4
level4

Postby LordSturm » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:59 pm

*Starts designing keys to functions with scripts.*

O_o - Stop looking at me.
"Surely you didn't mean to press that button just then did you?"
"No, nor will i disarm the nukes."
"Oh well, I will have my Fighters shoot them down."
"Sure you will."
"Oh NOES, ITS BEEN PATCHED!!!"
scholt
level1
level1

Postby scholt » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:27 pm

key bindings would be verry cool, so you could turn on and off scores/territory etc.
kabucha
level2
level2

Re: keyboard bindings

Postby kabucha » Fri May 13, 2022 1:09 pm

Hello. Recently my keyboard which I bought just 2 months ago stopped working. For a long time I could not understand what the problem was, and when I took it to the service center, they told me that the fact was that there were too many crumbs in it because of which it stopped working. I was advised to purchase a keyboard cover to prevent this from happening again and was told to pay attention to this article https://www.techolac.com/gadgets/the-ul ... tor-skins/ on how you need to use the keyboard cover correctly. As a result, it turned out that such a cover for my keyboard is very useful and really helps to extend the life of the keyboard.

Return to “General”