subversion system requirement

It's all in your head

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, DTNC Vicious

RingoJapan
level0

subversion system requirement

Postby RingoJapan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:50 pm

I want to know (If someone already know about it) about System requirement for SUBVERSION.....
I have windows vista 1.73 Ghz but next month I will buy new PC with minimum 2.4 Ghz.
Do you think enough? :(
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:09 pm

The game isn't even out yet, Mr Yelling-with-Bold. The beta hasn't even begun. I think it is a little early to be asking about system requirements.

Also, you avatar is too big. Could you please scale it down, or select a different avatar?

xander
RingoJapan
level0

Postby RingoJapan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:44 pm

xander wrote:The game isn't even out yet, Mr Yelling-with-Bold. The beta hasn't even begun. I think it is a little early to be asking about system requirements.

Also, you avatar is too big. Could you please scale it down, or select a different avatar?

xander

I did it :wink:

Anyway,I know that isn't even out yet.(I'm wating) but I just wanted know it.
I hope that my PC will be enough.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:50 pm

RingoJapan wrote:
xander wrote:The game isn't even out yet, Mr Yelling-with-Bold. The beta hasn't even begun. I think it is a little early to be asking about system requirements.

xander

I did it :wink:

Anyway,I know that isn't even out yet.(I'm wating) but I just wanted know it.
I hope that my PC will be enough.

The only honest answer that anyone can give right now is: I don't know. Don't ask about the minimum specs of a product that hasn't even made it to beta. While I am sure that IV have goals for minimum specs, I would be willing to bet that not even Chris knows for sure what the minimum specs will be when the game is released.

xander
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Well, knowing on which system it's developed might help.. just my 2 cents.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Jordy... wrote:Well, knowing on which system it's developed might help.. just my 2 cents.

That might give an upper bound for minimum specs, but it is almost certain that a finished version will have a lower minimum spec than the development system, thanks to any debug code that can be removed upon release. On the other hand, if development takes another three years, then development may move to a beefier machine, and the minimum specs may need to be increased, as the game takes advantage of newer technology.

It is just too early to tell.

xander

Return to “Subversion”