The old Ranking Thread 2012 Defcon History!

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Little worm
level3
level3

Postby Little worm » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Deadcows wrote:Im apologize for everything I said to you FY, but I never cheated.

How mature is to say many rude words to the man who is much older than u are and then apologized.
U must make a choice are u good guy or asshole,now i'm reading 19old lady posts who simply play too much defcon.
Hedgehogs cried, but ate a cactus(с) Karpov
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Little worm wrote:
Deadcows wrote:Im apologize for everything I said to you FY, but I never cheated.

How mature is to say many rude words to the man who is much older than u are and then apologized.
U must make a choice are u good guy or asshole,now i'm reading 19old lady posts who simply play too much defcon.

Why should age command unconditional respect? Grow up.

Colytic
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:49 pm

Colytic wrote:
Little worm wrote:

Colytic

I think you should grow up ;)
(reversed psychology, and you will...sooner or later)
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Baton101 wrote:
Colytic wrote:
Little worm wrote:

Colytic

I think you should grow up ;)
(reversed psychology, and you will...sooner or later)

One step ahead of you :) Perhaps I wasn't clear. Whining and demanding that your age should enforce your logic seems pretty superificial and childish to me. The irony is on the other side ;)

I read: 'FY's higher age means you should kiss his foot regardless of his argument'. My response: 'stop being so base, a trait displayed in children (but not all children are base. English is a poor language in some areas)'.

Colytic
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:05 pm

ie an adult's argument should not automatically be more valued than a child. But if an adult behaves like the average child, shame on him.

NB: back from holiday so we shall meet in game once again and you will see I do more than forum spam :D

Colytic
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:01 pm

I am older than all of you (52 in 2 weeks) - Its human nature for the young to disrespect and mistrust their elders and they should! The old social system of respecting your elders collapsed in the 1940's and every generation since has borrowed from their childrens future so they can enjoy second homes, Cars, High technology and wars. In particular my generation (the baby boomers) have taken the piss so much our children are facing high unemployment and are unable to afford their first homes.

When you are old enough you will inherit all of your elders problems, all the bullshit they did thinking that you will be clever enough to deal with it. I am talking enviromental collapse, economy collapsing when you can't afford my pension, Escalating house prices, ideological wars, terrorism and all the other shit thats due to hit the fan in over the next 15 years. We previous generations have raped so much from your future you will probably not see a world for your own grandchildren.

Good luck kids....
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:04 pm

[...]
Last edited by Colytic on Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:05 pm

What was the alternative course ? Apart from enviromental problem which is obvious.
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:41 pm

dunno Laika - But hopefully i will be dead before it all gets too bad.

Who knows maybe you arrogant youths will stop smoking so much weed, work it out and build starships, space elevators and Robots. Get yourselves out of cradle earth and leave us old ones dying in the cesspit of our own making.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Dantesinferno wrote:dunno Laika - But hopefully i will be dead before it all gets too bad.

Who knows maybe you arrogant youths will stop smoking so much weed, work it out and build starships, space elevators and Robots. Get yourselves out of cradle earth and leave us old ones dying in the cesspit of our own making.

I don't know though, the youths have always been the same. Just look at the '60s, and how many morally-deficient bureaucrats emerged from that fun time.

Colytic
EMIN3M
level0

Re: !

Postby EMIN3M » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:10 am

When did you discontinue the ranking?
The_Doctor
level3
level3

Postby The_Doctor » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:19 pm

Random flame post in this flame thread.
minecraft101
level0

Postby minecraft101 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:20 am

I think the same as you :D But if an adult behaves like the average child, shame on him.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Thank you for your concurrence, spambot.

Colytic
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:09 am

Ranking table soon ?

Return to “General”