Suggestions - Out of ammo and free fire zone

Discussion of the new Escape Mode

Moderator: NBJeff

Ch1el
level0

Suggestions - Out of ammo and free fire zone

Postby Ch1el » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:08 pm

Hey prisoner's!

I have some suggestions to make escaping a little more challenging.. (As we all know it is currently too easy)
My apologies if some of these suggestions are already made.

- Maximum amount of ammo: Right now if you steal a shotgun you can kill the entire prison.. I would like to see a maximum amount of ammo that a shotgun has/you can carry, and when the shotgun is empty you would need to reload at an armory. Even better would be the option to also carry some ammo as your second item. This way you need to choose whether you want keys, some other item or extra ammo. This way stealing a shotgun from an armed guard does not give you an overpowered tool and the armory gets a much more interesting role in breakouts. Also designing the prison would now really need to focus on where to make the armory(s) and making sure that no prisoner can reach it.
Also this gives break-outs a much more strategic play with saving bullets for later use.

- Free fire zone: In combination with my suggestion above I would LOVE to see a free fire zone. This meaning that when a prisoner gets into this zone all armed guards will shoot on site regarding the circumstances. (right now they will only shoot if you attack a staff member or when total free fire is enabled). This will be a great way to make your prison optimized and making escaping much harder.

- More fair respawn rate of staff: This last suggestion is not verry optimized yet but I would like to see some improvements in fair respawn rate. Since we can just skip a punishment you get a huge and unfair advantage that you can kill all the guards and keep respawning and killing more.. I would like to see some more fairness to this option. Although i think the option to skip punishments should stay, i first of all would want to see them much more expensive (like one point per hour as suggested more times) but also a guard respawn at the same time if you skip your punismhemts. Also it would be great if all dead prisoners and staff gets removed automatically if you skip your punishment to keep guards from needing to remove them all by hand. This way it would be a more strategic play whether you want to skip your punishment or not.

Feedback would be welcome:D

Best Wishes,
Chiel

P.S. English is not my native language, I like to hear tips to improve it, but no bashing it please..

Return to “Escape Mode”