[Suggestion] Minor Improvements

Discussion of the new Escape Mode

Moderator: NBJeff

BlueKumquat
level0

[Suggestion] Minor Improvements

Postby BlueKumquat » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:16 pm

Escape mode is really fun right now but some additions would make it better. Here's a short list:

1. Needs and stuff
I think that it would be cool to make it so the prisoner you control has needs like the prisoners when you're building a prison. For example, if the character that you control has too high of a bladder or sleep need then it causes negative status effects or something like that. Just so there is more of a challenge.

2. Ability to use the shower, toilets, phone, etc.
Necessary if #1 is added.

3.Harder to upgrade reputation skills
Right now it doesn't take much to earn enough points to max out all skills. Once you've maxed them out it is very easy to take over a prison. Either there should be more points required to upgrade skills or there should be more levels of skills rather than just 1 and 5.

4. Gangs
Gangs should be put in so that, as a prisoner, you can either join a gang and participate in it or you can stay out of it and have to pay the taxes like the prisoners in the main game do.

I love this game so much and I think escape mode is the most amazing feature added!
Brento666
level3
level3

Re: [Suggestion] Minor Improvements

Postby Brento666 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:18 pm

I think escapemode is pretty one-dimensional myself... all the violence :evil:

Reform your convict, get afterplay outside of prison, that'd be a thing ! (+ the things you say + optional gang life on the outside. )

Return to “Escape Mode”