Escape mode question

Discussion of the new Escape Mode

Moderator: NBJeff

Snorkis1
level0

Escape mode question

Postby Snorkis1 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:29 pm

How do you enable escape mode on a prison?
kenmuir
level0

Re: Escape mode question

Postby kenmuir » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:53 pm

Extras > Escape Mode

I have no idea about the player controls in escape mode though, which is why I came to the forums today.
Snorkis1
level0

Postby Snorkis1 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Thanks!
radimov
level0

Postby radimov » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:42 pm

I think this mode needs toons of work.
tonOcookies
level0

Postby tonOcookies » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:07 pm

Currently the controls are really basic and easy to master. I've just played escape mode, and I was surprised that it was easier than I thought to escape. I literally just killed a few people, upgrade myself with rep points, then went on to kill the entire prison before leisurely walking out of the prison. I have to say, it is very fun though, gives a different perspective in the game from what we'd usually see. Hopefully with more updates the controls and functions will be more in-depth!
Fre4kDahKid
level0

Postby Fre4kDahKid » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:11 pm

tonOcookies wrote:Currently the controls are really basic and easy to master. I've just played escape mode, and I was surprised that it was easier than I thought to escape. I literally just killed a few people, upgrade myself with rep points, then went on to kill the entire prison before leisurely walking out of the prison. I have to say, it is very fun though, gives a different perspective in the game from what we'd usually see. Hopefully with more updates the controls and functions will be more in-depth!

It just is too easy. I mean it's fun, but you get bored too fast because of how easy it is. I really hope IV intends to increase the features available. Like making contraband harder to come by with. Or prison regime actually being mendatory for the player. Still a great addition though. :D

EDIT: Look at this rampage.
tonOcookies
level0

Postby tonOcookies » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:15 am

Fre4kDahKid wrote:It just is too easy. I mean it's fun, but you get bored too fast because of how easy it is. I really hope IV intends to increase the features available. Like making contraband harder to come by with. Or prison regime actually being mendatory for the player. Still a great addition though. :D

I'm sure they'll increase the features in the future, like maybe making it so that we'll have to maintain our needs and follow the regime etc.
memory020
level1
level1

Postby memory020 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:01 am

Fre4kDahKid wrote:
tonOcookies wrote:Currently the controls are really basic and easy to master. I've just played escape mode, and I was surprised that it was easier than I thought to escape. I literally just killed a few people, upgrade myself with rep points, then went on to kill the entire prison before leisurely walking out of the prison. I have to say, it is very fun though, gives a different perspective in the game from what we'd usually see. Hopefully with more updates the controls and functions will be more in-depth!

It just is too easy. I mean it's fun, but you get bored too fast because of how easy it is. I really hope IV intends to increase the features available. Like making contraband harder to come by with. Or prison regime actually being mendatory for the player. Still a great addition though. :D

EDIT: Look at this rampage.

I think I got you beat. Score of 872, killed most of the prison, and if I didn't feel like ending it, could of killed more.
Fre4kDahKid
level0

Postby Fre4kDahKid » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:06 pm

Hey look at my squad, guess who made all the mess ?
I took all my squad, sneaked into the armory, and i'll let you guess what happened next. lol
There were some Riot guards, but sadly no soldiers, I wanted to try their rifles since they're automatic :(
rgargvanshu
level1
level1

Postby rgargvanshu » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:37 pm

tonOcookies wrote:
Fre4kDahKid wrote:It just is too easy. I mean it's fun, but you get bored too fast because of how easy it is. I really hope IV intends to increase the features available. Like making contraband harder to come by with. Or prison regime actually being mendatory for the player. Still a great addition though. :D

I'm sure they'll increase the features in the future, like maybe making it so that we'll have to maintain our needs and follow the regime etc.

EXACTLY!
so if someone some wants it as a prisoner simulator
they can...not just escape...
getting ur needs up BEING IN A GANG!!!
doing gang work!!
ETC!!!
YOU WANT IT!!!
I WANT IT!!!
WE WANT IT!!!
THE WORLD WANTS IT!!!!!!!

Return to “Escape Mode”