Chapter 3

Discussion of the story campaign. SPOILERS PERMITTED

Moderator: NBJeff

Cieva
level0

Chapter 3

Postby Cieva » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:26 am

Running through the campaign, and in Chapter 3 (the one with SWAT teams) I immediately hire and run in with a firefighting team, so the fire doesn't get a chance to spread from the west block. However, later on in the chapter, one of the quests marks is to deal with the fire, but only after the rest of the cell blocks have been pacified.

At the speed I can move the SWAT teams around, it is not possible to take back every cell block before attacking the fire, because the fire takes west block too quickly. Any one have any thoughts on this?

Also, does the CCTV monitor actually do anything in this chapter? I can't station a guard there, can't build new connections to it, anything.
Simplex1420
level0

Re: Chapter 3

Postby Simplex1420 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:39 am

Don't know if CCTV does anything but once fire is stopped you are then asked (Negociator phone call) to place a guard in the security room to provide image relaying for the authorities

Focusing on fire first, I could save the upper half of the building but not more ...
Mikeldiablo
level2
level2

Re: Chapter 3

Postby Mikeldiablo » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:33 pm

Simplex1420 wrote:Focusing on fire first, I could save the upper half of the building but not more ...

I focused on putting the riot down and the burning building got destroyed. I simply built over the burnt walls. I also managed to lose all my armed guards.

Return to “Campaign”