Palermo- Kitchen

Discussion of the story campaign. SPOILERS PERMITTED

Moderator: NBJeff

Darkhinata15
level0

Palermo- Kitchen

Postby Darkhinata15 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:59 am

So I'm playing the game and I just finished setting up the Canteen, but the problem is with the kitchen. I have placed and set up everything in the kitchen and I have 6 cookers. Despite having 6 cookers hooked up to power, the goal saying "have at least 4 cookers" will not go away. I can not move onto new goals because the cooker goal will not be checked off. Has anyone else experienced this problem, and how do I fix this?
Fattymoon
level0

Re: Palermo- Kitchen

Postby Fattymoon » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:21 pm

I spent several hours tearing my hair out over this. I'd met all the conditions but the cooks never cooked, until... out of desperation and with nothing to lose, I selected Rooms and then Kitchen and then dragged the green thingie over the existing kitchen and, voila! Cooks were cooking and prisoners were eating and everything was as it should be. Bottom line - maybe there's a bug (have read many accounts elsewhere of this problem) but, with any luck, doing what I describe here might fix your problem.
knoest26
level5
level5

Re: Palermo- Kitchen

Postby knoest26 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:12 pm

Not a bug, just a player who didn't pay attention. You should always zone rooms. Always.

Return to “Campaign”