Human Body Map?

Ideas for expansions and improvements to Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Parakirby
level1
level1

Human Body Map?

Postby Parakirby » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:17 pm

There's all sorts of diseases that cause the body to attack itself.

But what about with nukes?

I think it'd be interesting...
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:24 pm

I actually have a few prototypes of what that would be like somewhere. It was my first thought for a mod before I went for the easier 1984 mod.

It's hard to find a decent pic (I wanted a sort of "hand-drawn diagram" effect, but high resolution and without and labels!) so I ended up trying to draw my own, but with no success. It's also difficult to think of parallels for all the different unit types. You could have white & red blood cells, viruses, antibodies, and, uh... someone else more biologically minded can help me out ;)

I'll see if I can find the stuff I made.
Smiling Buddha
level3
level3

Postby Smiling Buddha » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:21 pm

shinygerbil wrote:I actually have a few prototypes of what that would be like somewhere. It was my first thought for a mod before I went for the easier 1984 mod.

It's hard to find a decent pic (I wanted a sort of "hand-drawn diagram" effect, but high resolution and without and labels!) so I ended up trying to draw my own, but with no success. It's also difficult to think of parallels for all the different unit types. You could have white & red blood cells, viruses, antibodies, and, uh... someone else more biologically minded can help me out ;)

I'll see if I can find the stuff I made.

Free Radicals! Man those things sound cool.

Return to “Think Tank”