level2

Postby Hank Scorpio » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:31 pm

Yeah, and full colour! And and and!!! Wait this is becoming Civilisation :P
lukasbradley
level1
level1

Postby lukasbradley » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:58 pm

Gen. Ripper wrote:Ace rimmer style...just nicks a plane, not a bike I guess :P

From what little I know about the show, he would steal a fighter AND a bomber, at the same time. Fly them both home.
Gen. Ripper
level3
level3

Postby Gen. Ripper » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:31 am

its the motivation of having a kipper waiting for you back home that drives him :P

.....what a guy
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:10 am

lukasbradley wrote:
Gen. Ripper wrote:Ace rimmer style...just nicks a plane, not a bike I guess :P

From what little I know about the show, he would steal a fighter AND a bomber, at the same time. Fly them both home.

No, that's too obvious. I rather believe that he would fly the entire airbase home, but stop by the enemy capitals to drop a few nukes, and shag/rescue the attractive females therein.

xander
LordSturm
level4
level4

Postby LordSturm » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:21 pm

But you must take into consideration the FORMER pilot of the hi-jacked plane taking over the plane again, so you could have it spin in circles, and if its a bomber it could even blow up!!!

Speaking of which, why don't carriers/airports explode with a nuclear yield when exploded, silo's should too...
"Surely you didn't mean to press that button just then did you?"
"No, nor will i disarm the nukes."
"Oh well, I will have my Fighters shoot them down."
"Sure you will."
"Oh NOES, ITS BEEN PATCHED!!!"
lukasbradley
level1
level1

Postby lukasbradley » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:29 pm

LordSturm wrote:Speaking of which, why don't carriers/airports explode with a nuclear yield when exploded, silo's should too...

A nuclear explosion doesn't set off other nuclear material unless it is within the critical mass.

If, somehow, a detonation crushed other fissile material to a critical mass, it would go off. But, as I understand it, is highly unlikely.
Trident
level2
level2

Re: Ejecting

Postby Trident » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:47 am

Feud wrote:I think that if a plane is shot down withen it's combat range of an enemy airfield, that there should be a chance that the pilot can eject and steal an enemy plane. Since every side has the same aircraft it wouldn'tbe too hard for the pilot to figure out the controls. Since we don't want htis happening all the time, it could be set to happen only about 30-50% of the time. I think it would add a whole new tactical aspect to the game.

However, the rest of the time pilots should be captured, and this would be counted in your score (pilots shot down over water withen comabt range of an enemy ship would automatically be captured). That way there is incentive to not get your planes shot down.

I am a genius.

how about stuffing the captured pilots with explosives and using them as ammo, this would further increase the incentive to shoot down planes because it would expand your arsenel :wink:

Return to “Think Tank”