Suggestion: Secret allies

Ideas for expansions and improvements to Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Sr_Dela
level2
level2

Suggestion: Secret allies

Postby Sr_Dela » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:15 pm

I was playing today and I figured it would be awesome if I could have a secret ally outside my own. What's the point? Well as a secret ally you can give them information on your current ally, seeing as you know where all your allies silos and radars are. So all the secret ally would have is sharing radar coverage, that way you can both sync an attack to your current ally, and when its about to hit you switch your secret ally to your ally ally and leave the other one to die.

You could call this "Spy" instead of secret ally though. Secret ally sounds kinda silly
Hegemon Hog
level2
level2

Re: Suggestion: Secret allies

Postby Hegemon Hog » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:19 pm

You can already activate cease-fire with anyone, and if you switch to Custom Game you can change the advanced options to make it so you can share radar with anyone too. So these features are already there.
Last edited by Hegemon Hog on Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:23 pm

don't forget PM's. ;)
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
Sr_Dela
level2
level2

Re: Suggestion: Secret allies

Postby Sr_Dela » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:31 pm

Hegemon Hog wrote:You can already activate cease-fire with anyone, and if you switch to Custom Game you can change the advanced options to make it so you can share radar with anyone too. So these features are already there.

But it's generally not turned on. And for some reason I can't host a game, it shuts down when I do. So it'd be nice to have it on default.
Ruges
level2
level2

Postby Ruges » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:29 am

When I host I usualy have it set up like this. I love having secret allies. However they are usualy the first ones to stab you in the back.
Ruges
Guild leader of HoD

Return to “Think Tank”