Overall... I'm impressed.

The place for feedback about tablet versions of Prison Architect

Moderator: NBJeff

ckelley87
level0

Overall... I'm impressed.

Postby ckelley87 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:08 am

I just want to congratulate you guys and say how smooth the game plays on my device, an iPad Air 2, iOS 8.3, and how relatively bug-free the whole thing has been. Hell, I think it plays better on my iPad than it does my desktop! :D When you get into these things, you fully expect to say "well this doesn't work, or this, and this could be tweaked..." but really, it's not bad at all! Would like to see some enhancements (more natural pinch & zoom speed, bureaucracy fix, working prisoner intake, etc.) and have been logging those into Mantis, but I am just so happy that it works so well.

The only complaint I have is that I have to try hard to not stare at my iPad all night playing Prison Architect!
TimMayle
level0

Re: Overall... I'm impressed.

Postby TimMayle » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:18 pm

Yep, grats guys !

Playing on iPad 2 very nicely.
On my way to declare/check if bugs that I found are yet liste.

Kudos !
Tim
Gamecool 10
level1
level1

Re: Overall... I'm impressed.

Postby Gamecool 10 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:27 am

I completely agree with ya. I'm overwhelmed at well... of fact that the first public testing runs so smoothly!

I mean, just take a step back and think. "Wow, I have the entirety of Prison Architect sitting on my IPad. I could go to the park and just manage a prison right there. Or I could go to a mall and execute a prisoner on death row."

That's just my mentality though. Still, OH MY GOD I HAVE PRISON ARCHITECT ON MY IPAD THIS IS AMAZING!

As you said, there are some noted issues that seemed to have already been reported on Mantis.

http://bugs.introversion.co.uk/view.php?id=8591
http://bugs.introversion.co.uk/view.php?id=8437

Return to “Tablet Testing”