Innstant Building Mod

Discussion about Mods for Prison Architect

Moderator: NBJeff

JohnRambo27
level0

Innstant Building Mod

Postby JohnRambo27 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:10 am

This mod makes everything build instantly although workers will still need to take materials to the location. I Created this mod because i couldn't find one that gave insta building without the millions of $.

Basically this is for those who want to play the game as normal but with faster building. I also found this helps when prisons get large and lag kicks in.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =568730671

I also edited the Stock Sprite Fix mod so you can use that alongside this. That mod fixes all the alignment issues with metal detectors and tables and things FULL credit for that mod to the Author OneInchMan I just edited the build times of all the objects fixed to 0 so it works with my mod.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... ock+sprite
Brento666
level3
level3

Re: Innstant Building Mod

Postby Brento666 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:06 pm

Thanks for this, it should help (me creating test facilities faster) ! :D
Shame it can't run next to many other mods, but using them in sequence should be possible without hick-ups..

If you are dead-set on creating true insta-building; with the new api and (ab)using the entities menu there is a way to use small script proxies to get instant anything...

(I don't think I'll bother doing it myself, I don't like filling the wrong menu with items on principle.. but I might use such a thing temporarily, during builds it could further speed up things)
JohnRambo27
level0

Re: Innstant Building Mod

Postby JohnRambo27 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:36 pm

I'm ok for now it seems to do the job just fine for what i wanted. I don't use many other mods really so haven't done any testing, i was told it reverts the power station back to normal if people were using the high efficiency mod.

It really is just for people like me who want to play the game pretty much as standard but with faster building :)

Just dipping my feet into the modding at the min, hopefully once i get more into it i'll come back and make this better.

Return to “Modding”