ROFLmod Final release + TGR RingMod

Discuss your new mods and themes here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

User avatar
thedarkknightrises
level1
level1
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Postby thedarkknightrises » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:52 pm

TheGranaryBytes wrote:
Laika_rus wrote:It seems to me that marks inside grid cells make map overloaded with information, apart from this I think it's nice mod. Thank you for uploading.


The mod was never meant to be uploaded. Me and ROFL used it in 2v2's and spoke over skype using the coordinates.

It fit our needs perfectly but I can definitely see why it isn't to everyone's taste. Thanks for the comments.



Have you ever used teamspeak?
User avatar
The Mighty Santa
level2
level2
Posts: 219
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 4:16 pm
Location: North Pole

Postby The Mighty Santa » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:58 pm

Yeah, I like it too.
TheGranaryBytes
level2
level2
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Postby TheGranaryBytes » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:42 pm

thedarkknightrises wrote:
TheGranaryBytes wrote:
Laika_rus wrote:It seems to me that marks inside grid cells make map overloaded with information, apart from this I think it's nice mod. Thank you for uploading.


The mod was never meant to be uploaded. Me and ROFL used it in 2v2's and spoke over skype using the coordinates.

It fit our needs perfectly but I can definitely see why it isn't to everyone's taste. Thanks for the comments.



Have you ever used teamspeak?


I have, we also used mumble.
User avatar
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:12 am

Some people have been asking for this for a while & seeing as both myself and ROFL don't play as much any more we thought it was time to release this thing.

Credits: Roflamingo + TGR

Link: http://www.filehost.ws/uisb22rtyger

If the download link goes down I will put up another.

Features:
Enhanced RingMod
Precision co-ordinate system.
built in radar modification.
relative speed list.
silo, fighter & bomber firing ranges.
List of how many nukes it takes to zero a city.
Kill check list.
Movement lines to access hard to reach areas.
Bering strait access line.


Secret messages.....possibly.



there is a screen shot I was a player in a game where this mod was used,i dont recall being told that u both were useing a mod that inhanced your game. Fogger didnt do very well in this game and he is not a noob. I would like to download this mod please, and test it out. there is no file at the end of the link.
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Postby Endless » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:29 am

Lord_Haw_Haw wrote:Some people have been asking for this for a while & seeing as both myself and ROFL don't play as much any more we thought it was time to release this thing.

Credits: Roflamingo + TGR

Link: http://www.filehost.ws/uisb22rtyger

If the download link goes down I will put up another.

Features:
Enhanced RingMod
Precision co-ordinate system.
built in radar modification.
relative speed list.
silo, fighter & bomber firing ranges.
List of how many nukes it takes to zero a city.
Kill check list.
Movement lines to access hard to reach areas.
Bering strait access line.


Secret messages.....possibly.



there is a screen shot I was a player in a game where this mod was used,i dont recall being told that u both were useing a mod that inhanced your game. Fogger didnt do very well in this game and he is not a noob. I would like to download this mod please, and test it out. there is no file at the end of the link.



This mod has been available for a year, and you are upset someone used it to "enhance" their game?
User avatar
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5
Posts: 1440
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:32 am

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:37 am

Lord_Haw_Haw wrote:Some people have been asking for this for a while & seeing as both myself and ROFL don't play as much any more we thought it was time to release this thing.

Credits: Roflamingo + TGR

Link: http://www.filehost.ws/uisb22rtyger

If the download link goes down I will put up another.

Features:
Enhanced RingMod
Precision co-ordinate system.
built in radar modification.
relative speed list.
silo, fighter & bomber firing ranges.
List of how many nukes it takes to zero a city.
Kill check list.
Movement lines to access hard to reach areas.
Bering strait access line.


Secret messages.....possibly.



there is a screen shot I was a player in a game where this mod was used,i dont recall being told that u both were useing a mod that inhanced your game. Fogger didnt do very well in this game and he is not a noob. I would like to download this mod please, and test it out. there is no file at the end of the link.


I will PM the link where you can get it, and Endless why are you on the gun to answer this? Is it because you know it really douse put the game in a persons favor when using it? :)
-SH
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Postby Endless » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:45 am

Maybe I just logged on and saw this and responded to it? God you are so confrontational about everything.
User avatar
roflamingo
level3
level3
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:25 am

Postby roflamingo » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:55 am

Seeing as I've been playing again, I'm tempted to put out a new version that unclutters slightly and adds some typical silo positions for EU and RUS to assist others in *ahem* blind-launching.

It's an honor that so many people have asked about it, even a year later.

There's extra bonus points if you can make out the secret message written on the map in Scotland.
User avatar
tllotpfkamvpe
level5
level5
Posts: 1768
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:04 am
Contact:

Postby tllotpfkamvpe » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:42 pm

Does it say "host to A$$ king"?
User avatar
roflamingo
level3
level3
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:25 am

Postby roflamingo » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:27 am

Lol MVPE.

It says "Meet the New King"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJiHFB-_q5Q

Also, I've always pictured you in RL looking like your avatar. For 5 years. I'm not sure what it's meant to be.
User avatar
The_Doctor
level3
level3
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:05 am

Postby The_Doctor » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:01 am

Hello,

Just installed and i like. Will switch from bert radar and ring.
But it is kinda hard to see and I've been fiddling with the colors and most of all the alpha to make it pleasant for the eyes after a hard day @ work looking at 10 font code.
I would love if you guys could share some settings files (the ones that you edit in tools with colors) that make this mod shine.

Thank you,
Doctor - the world eater :P
Some say he drinks his tea with 2 dashes of noob tears.
And that he got 12 cv for his birthday.
All we know is, he's called TheDoctor.
User avatar
tllotpfkamvpe
level5
level5
Posts: 1768
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:04 am
Contact:

Postby tllotpfkamvpe » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Bert included the original Gimp file he used to make the radar mod in his download. You can choose if you want bomber/sub or whatever ranges you want by hiding the different layers, and export it as a bmp file.

I like how this mod claims to be better than the original after stealing Bert's design. I know this because the radar range above russia is not accurate in both of these mods.
User avatar
roflamingo
level3
level3
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:25 am

Postby roflamingo » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:05 pm

tllotpfkamvpe wrote:Bert included the original Gimp file he used to make the radar mod in his download. You can choose if you want bomber/sub or whatever ranges you want by hiding the different layers, and export it as a bmp file.

I like how this mod claims to be better than the original after stealing Bert's design. I know this because the radar range above russia is not accurate in both of these mods.


Opinions are like assholes. Thanks for coming out.
User avatar
The_Doctor
level3
level3
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:05 am

Postby The_Doctor » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Took the ring file and copy/pasted the nice blinding / ship / nukes / city info.
Pasted over bert radar mod.
PERFECT.

https://mega.co.nz/#!VVcgDZ4Y!d_nzkGc-l ... I5J5ehTK88


Credit goes to Bert the turtle and ROFLaming i'm just a mashup noob.
grzybiarz
level1
level1
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 am

Re: ROFLmod Final release + TGR RingMod

Postby grzybiarz » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:51 am

Coordinates can be helpful in timing your attacks to:
Image

Download: ftimer.html

Return to “Mod Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest