Discuss your new mods and themes here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

AlCiRe
level1
level1

Master Explosion mod - new link???

Postby AlCiRe » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:46 pm

Hello,
shortly ago i found this Master Explosion mod V4.0 here but i couldnt dowload it as the link is dead.
Would be cool if someone updated it or provided the files if someone already downloaded it.
Thanks in advance. :)
AlCiRe
level1
level1

Postby AlCiRe » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:55 pm

Nobody ??ß :(
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:41 am

Perhaps no one knows what you are talking about---can you post a link to what you are talking about?

xander
AlCiRe
level1
level1

Postby AlCiRe » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:19 pm

Sorry but the thread of the mod I talk about is on THIS page.

Master Explosion Pack V4.0 by jamo.
http://forums.introversion.co.uk/defcon/viewtopic.php?t=6642
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:34 pm

AlCiRe wrote:Sorry but the thread of the mod I talk about is on THIS page.

Master Explosion Pack V4.0 by jamo.
http://forums.introversion.co.uk/defcon/viewtopic.php?t=6642

In the future, if you are responding to a topic, please post in that topic, rather than creating a new topic. It gives people some context for what you are talking about. Yes, it is an old topic, but if you are saying something relevant, that's okay. As an added bonus, it is possible that the creator of the topic gets notifications when people post in it, so he might come back and say something if you post there.

As to the mod itself, the original link is clearly dead. Thus, there are three possibilities: (1) the original author is still around and can give you the mod; (2) someone else downloaded the mod and still has it; (3) it is dead and gone.

In case (1), try PMing the author. He may respond. Remember to provide a link to the topic he started, so that he knows what you are talking about. In case (2), you should really try posting in that topic. It is possible that one of the other people who posted there has a copy of the mod, and might be willing to send it to you, or host it somewhere so that you can get it. However, prepare for disappointment, as, in all likelihood, the mod is pretty much dead and gone, and no one here will be able to get you a copy of it.

xander
jamo
level2
level2

Postby jamo » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Sorry I couldn't reply you earlier. I didn't have internet for a while. I made this master explosion package, but unfortunately in time the link was dead. I see that you are interested. I have a new mod called Titan II. I'll try to host it in and let me know if you want something - best regards from Jamo aka Dennis Wilder.

Return to “Mod Projects”