no
70%

Total votes: 20
Vicious
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

How do you think i play

Postby Vicious » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:59 pm

I would like an honest opinion from anyone i have played with, on how u think i play, and give me some feedback on what i can do better. :D
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:08 pm

Wathced only 1 recording with you, where you was just teared apart by medium skill players :shock:
Vicious
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby Vicious » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:11 pm

I dont think so,
Vicious
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby Vicious » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:13 pm

Ummm ive been in the low negatives fooling around, but never teared apart, and only 1 match u watched u will have to do better then that
sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:18 pm

Every game I've seen you play in, you didn't play that well. You still use 6 ship fleets and there a tons of basic tactics you are missing.

You also quit early a lot of games.

Why did you make two of the same threads in two sections?
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:25 pm

Hey pls remove ur duplicated topic in the other forum by hiting the x in the top right corner. (ok its no longer possible, because of following post)

You are a terrible player. I played 2 games agains you.
You had parts of you silo setup in radar range. Dont do that in 2vs2.
You sailed your navy brave but without any effect towards me. When you see one ship after the other sunk, why you still send new ones? Better safe some for defence.
Do you know bomber streams? Its a term for a somewhat advanced defcon technik, and you really should know it (sorry if you actually do), search the forums for it.
Watch some recording of the 2vs2 ladder games.
http://www.sfcon2v2.com/dcrec.php
look for recs with ladder in thier names.
Think all players played here are better then you.

Dont be offened, its nothing wrong with not being good in defcon, but please try to learn something if you wanna play in the 2vs2 tourney.
Vicious
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby Vicious » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:17 pm

U people are really negative, trickster i dont know who u are, whats your name on defcon, also who cares if i put my silos in radar range, i know people say the first persons silos to be found will lose thats bs, i would like to see stats for that, second i sometimes use 6x fleets for subs so i can get a bigger effect at once, instead of subs everywhere, thats the way i like to play deal with it, third i know i need to work on navy tactics, 4th i usually have my bombers come out in groups or rows. lastly not everyone plays all games serious and plays like they are going to win 1 million dollars, i play for fun most of the time, by trying different things

SO thanx and no thanx for the feedback :D
sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:41 pm

You ask us for our feedback into how you play the game. We gave you exactly that, if you don't want to believe our tips or listen to anything else then you shouldn't make a thread asking us to do so.
Gulidar
level4
level4

Postby Gulidar » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:42 pm

[SS]V 1 C 1 0 U S wrote:i know people say the first persons silos to be found will lose thats bs, i would like to see stats for that, second i sometimes use 6x fleets for subs so i can get a bigger effect at once, instead of subs everywhere, thats the way i like to play deal with it, third i know i need to work on navy tactics, 4th i usually have my bombers come out in groups or rows.

They are wrong. Second, ypu are wrong at all. Third, do it, dont start posts about how do you play when you dont play good, etc.

i play for fun most of the time

Okay, so your games are funny. They are funny unless i realise that you are in the same team as me and dont ashamed to play for FUN in tournament.
What is the death of one world in the cause of purity?
Vicious
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby Vicious » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:58 pm

What im saying is i play for fun "sometimes", not in tournament games or other ladder games i take serious,
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:03 pm

[SS]V 1 C 1 0 U S wrote:U people are really negative, trickster i dont know who u are, whats your name on defcon, also who cares if i put my silos in radar range, i know people say the first persons silos to be found will lose thats bs, i would like to see stats for that, second i sometimes use 6x fleets for subs so i can get a bigger effect at once, instead of subs everywhere, thats the way i like to play deal with it, third i know i need to work on navy tactics, 4th i usually have my bombers come out in groups or rows. lastly not everyone plays all games serious and plays like they are going to win 1 million dollars, i play for fun most of the time, by trying different things

If Senator's words are not enough, let me try. I'm among the most expirienced/skilled players here (at least in 1v1/2v2) and I tell you for damn sure that 6 ship fleets/silos and/or airbases in enemy radar range is stupid beyond all measures and only beginners do that (for them it's excusable). You're not going to win a single game against medium/good (to say nothing about pro) player until you do those things.

You are free to play as you like (for fun or not) but when you're given an advice, just accept it and try to use. Debates about it are useless.
Vicious
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby Vicious » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:30 pm

thanks everyone for the advice, but i play different in different servers, and play different with differeent people, i have friends on here who fool around playing, so i just play around, then i play serious, i have only played 1 tourney match, and in that match i didnt use 6x fleets and put silos in radar range, so i now how to play and use tactics
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:34 pm

[SS]V 1 C 1 0 U S wrote:i have only played 1 tourney match, and in that match i didnt use 6x fleets and put silos in radar range, so i now how to play and use tactics

Actually you did both.
Vicious
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby Vicious » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:40 pm

no i didnt
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:13 pm

You look to be kinda stupid. Watch the recording to refresh your poor memory.

Return to “Strategic Air Command”