The bottom of the biscuit tin....

In-depth tactical discussion on how to lose the least

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Sun May 20, 2007 11:29 pm

yeah I know, but I havent really tried to get it when playing good opponents. Usually Cairo falls about 250 seconds into defcon 1, give or take 10 seconds to buffer the 240seconds bomber SRBM switch time...
-First you wanna kill me. Now you wanna kiss me?? BLOW!
Erasmus J Homeowner
level2
level2

Postby Erasmus J Homeowner » Sun May 20, 2007 11:30 pm

Weps wrote: unallied, NA is the worst place to be (imho).

I agree. With SA as enemy, your silos are forced north. He gets easy access you all your cities from cantral american sub launches. USSR and EU can cause trouble with arctic fleets, but tbh a few bombing runs is usually enough as they can rarely spare more than a few ships. London is a possibility from a mid atlantic sub launch, but you have to get some intel on Iceland and nail any silos there. Kinshasa, Sao Paolo, Moscow, Cairo, Lenningrad are all gonna die at someone elses hands unless you have the other players Noobery working for you. Tokyo/Hong Kong/Korea etc are open, just hope that USSR isnt in between you and him with the same idea.

Anywhere else 4tw (although i am rubbish with Africa for some reason!)
May the blessing of the bomb almighty descend on us all, this day and forever more.
Gen. Ripper
level3
level3

Postby Gen. Ripper » Tue May 22, 2007 3:04 am

although with survivor mode, I find it the best continent, being that you have lots of water around you in order to manover your fleets as you wish

although I tend never to defend Central America, Mexico city is a confirmed target, although with about 35-40 citys South America becomes the central population (ish) and for some reason most people over target Mexico city and dont bother with the smaller citys around it.

Return to “Strategic Air Command”