Uplink iOS Does not support Bluethooth Keybaords

Discussion about the latest patch

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Rkiver, frenchfrog, JamesL

Dyne1319
level0

Uplink iOS Does not support Bluethooth Keybaords

Postby Dyne1319 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:03 pm

Hi all, not sure if this is the correct spot for this post. I recently got a new Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad AIR, I have been able to use it for everything with the exception of uplink. I'm actually typing this right now on the keyboard on my iPad. When I select a field in the game with the keybaord connected it moves the screen up slightly then back down right away, like it was tyring to show the on screen keyboard then stopping cause it relized a keyboard was connected. It however will not allow for me to enter text in the field with the keybaord after this as it deselects the selected field.

Has anyone had any luck getting a keyboard to work with it? Or any insight in to something that would cause this issue.
Ruskicowboy
level0

Re: Uplink iOS Does not support Bluethooth Keybaords

Postby Ruskicowboy » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:52 pm

Since no one has responded to this, I'll also chime in saying that I'm seeing the same thing. The iOS version of Uplink won't use my bluetooth keyboard, which is a shame, since the on screen keyboard covers up a lot of the information I need (like people's names and file names) that are on the side of the screen. Any idea if these keyboards will be supported in a future patch?
theblisterexists
level2
level2

Re: Uplink iOS Does not support Bluethooth Keybaords

Postby theblisterexists » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:34 pm

Hi all! A couple of days ago I visited a friend of mine and there I saw a rather interesting thing - a keyboard cover. At first this thing seemed to me pretty useless, but after a while I realized why I should buy it. You should read this article to learn more https://neconnected.co.uk/what-is-the-p ... rd-covers/
As it turns out, with this keyboard cover your keyboard will always stay clean and besides, it will not get crumbs and dust.

Return to “Latest Patch”