help pls

Discussions on the Mac release

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

MaLiCe
level0

Postby MaLiCe » Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:00 pm

ok i need help with like all around stuff i always get stuck without the good things like i will buy a really really good gate way and 2 of the best prosessers but then all the missions are really hard and i never have enough good equipment to do them ... but if i buy the equipment instead then my gate way isnt fast enough to    beat the trace..i need help with this ... or / tips and by the way any help on hex editing the game for money with the mac???? or cheats for the mac at all cuz i would like to see wut its like to have every thing :)!
Maniak
level4
level4

Postby Maniak » Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:43 pm

You probably should do the simpler missions until you can afford more equipment. You do not have to do the hardest mission you can get your hands on right away.
Maniak hacks like crazy!
Click here to visit my favorite site! My Profile! Rate Me! Community status: Forum Maniac Newbie Guides!
MaLiCe
level0

Postby MaLiCe » Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:44 pm

ok what i ment is that there are no easy missions any more after i upgrade my gateway all the missions are hard and i dont have the cash to buy the software needed to do them
Woelf
level1
level1

Postby Woelf » Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:27 pm

Hack a bank or something...
dont ask for cheats... there no fun
cheats (in all games) spoil the fun of the game
Games that need to be cheated to be fun are bad games

well thats my opinion
if you need money hack a bank or 2... (make sure there good onces.. I kow ppl who hacked banks only for a couple of hunderd credits, which well is a waste of time and the risk is to high)
Jackmn
level5
level5

Postby Jackmn » Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:45 pm

Quote: from MaLiCe on 11:44 pm on Aug. 31, 2003[br]ok what i ment is that there are no easy missions any more after i upgrade my gateway all the missions are hard and i dont have the cash to buy the software needed to do them
Fast forward for and look at the job listings.
MaLiCe
level0

Postby MaLiCe » Mon Sep 01, 2003 8:23 pm

yea a bank ok i need to know if you know a bank account from another bank that has like 305873c can u hack it or do u need to hack the actual bank itself?? cuz i know an account that has that meny credits i hacked it and then like a few mins later i got caught even tho i deleated the logs from interNIC and all i did was transfer the credits to my account what did i do wrong?
Jackmn
level5
level5

Postby Jackmn » Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:43 pm

Now think to yourself: where else could logs of the illegal transaction be stored?
Woelf
level1
level1

Postby Woelf » Wed Sep 03, 2003 3:56 pm

Look up a bank hach walktrough...
Or even better... try to figure it out yourself Uplink is a THINKING game... meaning you need to think before you act... and think carefully... couse any mistake can get you caught...
Hey If I can figure out how to hack a bank without outside help Im sure you can too
Maniak
level4
level4

Postby Maniak » Tue Oct 14, 2003 11:17 pm

Remember, in the Ambrosia description, it says that Uplink is a more cerebral game. Figure it out yourself. If you absolutely are too Image too figure it out, post, and I'll give you my bank guide's URL. But only if you can't figure it out.
Maniak hacks like crazy!
Click here to visit my favorite site! My Profile! Rate Me! Community status: Forum Maniac Newbie Guides!

Return to “Mac Uplink”