had some idea's

Ideas for future addons and sequels

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

would you like to see another uplink game or updated version, with more stuff like online?

yes
42%
no
58%

Total votes: 12
deathof1
level0

had some idea's

Postby deathof1 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:35 pm

i looked around the forum, read some of it. I noticed that introversion is not going to make another uplink game.

I am wondering why this is. from what i can tell a lot of people like uplink and if a uplink2 were to come out i would buy it.

introversion could probably make more money making another uplink game, or even releasing a big update to the current uplink.
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Postby mr_anonymous » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:53 am

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that IV's only motivation to make games is to make wads of money, and that they are willing to sacrifice artistic integrity in order to cash in. You also seem to think that IV have nothing better to do with their time than to make sequels, and that they have the interest and motivation to make another Uplink game. On all counts, you are incorrect.
deathof1
level0

Postby deathof1 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:30 am

ok i did some reading and i got a better understanding of things, i just rushed in on the forum and posted without reading (stupidety)
Cohein
level0
Location: Playing Uplink in my basement rocking out to Smashing Pumpkins.

Postby Cohein » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:24 am

deathof1 wrote:ok i did some reading and i got a better understanding of things, i just rushed in on the forum and posted without reading (stupidety)

You spelled stupidity wrong. That's... ironic.

Return to “The Future”